Help › Forums

wgt contact

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 17 2014 4:05 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • steviebette
    46 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:40 AM

can any1 tell how 2 contact wgt?????or tell me how/why my continuous days plareturned to zero even though I have no breaks?

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 1:25 PM

steviebette:

can any1 tell how 2 contact wgt?????or tell me how/why my continuous days plareturned to zero even though I have no breaks?

You can contact our support team by clicking this link here. They should be able to answer your questions.

Continuous days can be tricky at times. Many times players play a game during the day but do not realize that the timing was off and the match did not count towards this feature.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 3:04 PM

WGTyphoon:
    Many times players play a game during the day but do not realize that the timing was off and the match did not count towards this feature.
    How can CDP timing be switched off?

Which kind of games would not count towards CDP??

@stevie: The only tricky part with CDP is, AFAIK, that the day ends and starts at 12 am GMT, way off US clocks. IMHO, it's best to obtain a routine for a game / a hole every 24 hours.

And, losing it does not mean much compared to possible real life troubles ;)

Have fun!!

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 5:48 PM

alosso:

If a player disconnects from the game or when at the scorecard they do not click main menu.  I think WGTyphoon meant those two instances.

- WGTdbloshoe

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 6:06 PM

steviebette:
    tell me how/why my continuous days plareturned to zero even though I have no breaks?

Stevie next time you go to play, look at the top right corner where it states "Next Day In XXH XXM. Then calculate that time to your local time. Your Day starts and stops at that time.  You have a full 24 hours to play.  My Day starts at 6PM local time, so in order to get credited for a days play, I need to finish a game after 6 PM that day.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 9:21 PM

Excuse me, Shoe, your guesswork does not convince me, partly because you omit the more important first question.

alosso:

WGTyphoon:
    Many times players play a game during the day but do not realize that the timing was off and the match did not count towards this feature.

Perhaps Mr. Typhoon might bring light to these questions?

• steviebette
    46 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 3:38 AM

thanks for reply..the problem is i play same time day after day.complete game/s and then go back to main menu...feel a bit cheated as i have completed 671 aiming for 1000!!!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 11:31 AM

steviebette:

thanks for reply..the problem is i play same time day after day.complete game/s and then go back to main menu...feel a bit cheated as i have completed 671 aiming for 1000!!!

Well according to you score history you played twice on the 16th and not at all on the 17th. Possibly you meant to play  before and after the time reset on the 17th but played both rounds before and didn't notice. 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 12:10 PM

alosso:
    WGTyphoon:

Maybe a misunderstanding here. I read it as the player's timing (timed played) was off his normal and not that the CDP timing was switched off.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 1:13 PM

Guesses, just guesses...

Nevertheless, thanks for caring my friend.

• PAGES
RSS