Forums

Help › Forums

5 sleeves to the best answers ..imo

Mon, May 20 2019 7:58 AM (294 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 11:34 AM

MainzMan:
    Damn Andy, those sleeves of balls are old stock, surely the prize must be 8 now?   ; )

:))..      D

was on about 10 sleeves at page ( whatever? ) if memory serves...

Def one for the Doc tho..

( why do I start these things ? ;))))) )

On board with the pissin thing,

( though have been known to occasionally drag myself outta bed IF sharing !! )

Must not be old enough for the latter YET !!!

;D

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 12:27 PM

Just for the heck of it 

You know you're getting old when you know all the answers but no one's asking you the questions.

You know you're getting old when your houseplants are alive and you can't smoke any of them.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 1:11 PM

No balls necessary Andy, just wanted to share that one. If memory serves, it's part of a joke that goes somethng like this...

Three old guys are comparing notes on the joys of getting old, a 75 yr. old, an 80 yr. old, and an 85 yr. old. The 75 yr. old guy says "Every morning I get up @ 6:00 and it takes me a half hour just to piss." The 80 yr. old guy says " That's nothing, every morning I get up @ 6:00 and it takes me an hour to take a crap ! " The 85 yr. old says "Pfft , every morning  @ 6:00 i piss like a racehorse and crap like a goose! " To which the other guys say, " That's great, what are you complaining about ?" To which the 85 yr. old says " I don't get up 'til 9:00 !" 

Doc :)

Edit: Just checked my inventory. Thank you very much Andy, much appreciated, i'll try & keep 'em dry. The balls that is, i may be SOOL with the sheets.

Doc ;)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 5:17 AM

Too funny Doc!   Thanks for the laugh.

I like to refer back to this thread every now and then to check on my "getting old" status.  I find that I do a lot of the things said....  but  scary part is I don't turn 40 until 1 July LOL.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 10:50 AM

hpurey:

but  scary part is I don't turn 40 until 1 July LOL.

Damn Hazen, what the eff are you doin' in this thread?  Not yet 40 years old indeed, last time I was 30 something was 11 years ago  :  (

And I still get referred to as a  "young man" more often that I fart.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 10:53 AM

alcaucin:

On board with the pissin thing,

Yes Donald........

• amateur4sure
    2,194 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 1:39 PM

LMAO Doc that is a cracker Sir..... :-)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 2:11 PM
    You know when you getting too old when you have to tell Andy to be a tad careful on our proboards forum...........;-)
  • thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 2:17 PM

thats a cracker bubbs you trying to tell andy off lol,sort of

cheers     mark.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 3:58 PM

bubbsboy:
    You know when you getting too old when you have to tell Andy to be a tad careful on our proboards forum...........;-)

If it weren't for...

I might not rise to the bait...

Guy trying to cause an argument in an empty room !!!!!

Didn't say shi.t  till I logged out tho..;/

:D

RSS