Forums

Help › Forums

Selling Clubs When You Have a Stand Bag Plus

Sun, Jul 2 2023 5:25 PM (40 replies)
  • RBellerby
    511 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 8:51 PM

ok pierre i have just had the  same  trouble  and  fixed it  as follows

1. on main screen   ( the one that plays  music ) and you select the game you wanna play

2. select change  equipment 

3 along the bottom  you will see  a tool type bar its  says BAGS, METERS DRIVERS etc

4 if you have  a stand bag drag it under  your profile picture ( if it is not there in the  first place)  and  save  changes 

5 it may as mine has   up to 4 different  sections go to each section in turn and  if the  club/s you want to sell is there. if it/they are  make  sure  you unequip them/it.

6 this error is wgt's way of  saying  you have got stuff  equipped 

Hope this helps as it cured my problem

• Xpyburnt
    462 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2016 10:46 PM

I was having the same problem. I then took the stuff i wanted to sell and put them into my general inventory (not in the bag). Then I refreshed my page, and then went to the sell clubs window and was able to sell my R11 stuff without any problem.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Aug 6 2016 8:37 AM

NEBJR59:

I'm have the same problem I removed the clubs from my bags and still can not sell them

Try not only removing the clubs from the bag slots, but also unequip the bag too. If you continue having trouble, contact customer service. 

_CHAMPION

• normangreen84
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2016 4:40 PM

I hav the same problem...did you ever sell your clubs

• RBellerby
    511 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2016 9:49 PM

follow  my instructions  norman it should work for  you 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2016 2:09 AM

normangreen84:
    I hav the same problem..

Go to page 1 of this thread, read the instructions - they should work!

If it doesn't, please tell us precisely what you do and what happens (not?).

• SANDBAGMAC
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2016 1:05 PM

Istill can not sell the clubs I want to

• Sticks050
    335 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 11:27 AM

COMPLETELY REMOVE YOUR BAG AND SAVE...LOGOUT, THEN BACK IN.

You should NOT be able see your bag next to your clubs on your Profile Page. You will now be able to sell your clubs.

After you sell the clubs, go into EDIT your equipment and set up your bag again.

- C -

RSS