Forums

Help › Forums

Selling Clubs When You Have a Stand Bag Plus

Sun, Jul 2 2023 5:25 PM (40 replies)
  • DasRheingold
    10 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 1:39 PM

I have a far better suggestion - get the drongos in IT to fix the issue!

• PatrickLeGrand
    4,030 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 6:44 AM

Same problem for me too.

I just moved to L94 and I sold my Max L47 Irons and my L77 Nike putter without problem, to buy the same ones on L94 version, so OK!

Also in the same time, i wanted to sell my old WGT Pro 9.5° Driver and my TaylorMade Rocketballz 3 Fairway Wood L26 but problem, after clicking "submit", I have this double message: Could not sell item: server error.

These two clubs could make me 138 credits but I am blocked to use it :-(

• coolasicebaby
    142 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2015 5:57 AM

WGTadmin:

Hey WGTers,

Support has received a lot of questions from players that are having troubles selling equipment when they are using the Stand Bag Plus. Below is a quick step-by-step on how to sell clubs if they were equipped to the Stand Bag Plus. If you still need help, just contact Support.

http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

1) Got to Profile page, click Equipment, then click Sell Equipment

2) Remove the clubs you wish to sell from all the sets. (If you have more than one bag please check the other 4 sets)

3) After you removed the clubs you must replace them with different clubs if they are required clubs. (required clubs are the irons and putter)

4) Once the clubs are replaced be sure to save the set..

5) Remove / unequip the Stand Bag by dragging down to the bottom slot and then click Save Changes.

Thanks this helped me sell a few clubs. Cheers

• PatrickLeGrand
    4,030 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2015 7:42 AM

Oh OK, the last time, I had not paid attention to what we could click and drag down our bag to that it disappears and after to click "save changes".

So this time I followed good the five instructions, after this to go to my sell page, selected my 2 old clubs, and I finally got my 138 credits. After this, just replaced the bag to my equipment as origin.

• DavidDugan
    17 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 11:19 AM

Last minute thought.  In regards to someone who paid a lot and got 1/3 value back, I understand your pain.  Perhaps in the future, rather than selling back to the game, perhaps the administrators could consider setting up a 'pawn shop' of sorts or possible auctions?  Like I said, just a thought.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 2:14 PM

DavidDugan:

Last minute thought.  In regards to someone who paid a lot and got 1/3 value back, I understand your pain.  Perhaps in the future, rather than selling back to the game, perhaps the administrators could consider setting up a 'pawn shop' of sorts or possible auctions?  Like I said, just a thought.

Very nice idea,  David!!  Kudos to you for thinking of it!!!!! 

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 5:22 PM

DavidDugan:
    Perhaps in the future, rather than selling back to the game, perhaps the administrators could consider setting up a 'pawn shop' of sorts or possible auctions?  Like I said, just a thought.

Not going to happen.

For a start this would eat into WGT's pockets twofold - players upgrade = loss of sales and secondly this would cost money to programme with no return.

Even if WGT took a cut, the cut would be less that the actual sale of that equipment so revenue stream dries up.

Then take into the fold multi accounters selling their outdated equipment.......disaster

• DavidDugan
    17 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 10:39 PM

Gotcha.  It's a profit deal.  Never really thought about it like that since I just watch countless hours of videos, submitted more surveys than I care to admit. Tremendous diligence, but no cash, *EARN FREE CREDITS*. It's tedious, but you are right, I forgot that some people actually spend money. My bad, as I said before, it was just a thought.  And, quite honestly, I still think it is possible without the disaster you think would ensue.  Perhaps, as I initially suggested, a Pawn Shop.  This isn't lose/win.  This could be win win.  I worked a pawnshop many years.  Guess who collect the most money?  If the administration is the Pawn Shop, you would obviously be collecting the lion's share of the proceeds.  *tipcap* ;)

• Leggoman13
    8,251 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 8:04 AM

alanti:

Not going to happen.

For a start this would eat into WGT's pockets twofold - players upgrade = loss of sales and secondly this would cost money to programme with no return.

Even if WGT took a cut, the cut would be less that the actual sale of that equipment so revenue stream dries up.

Yes it costs money to run a website (equipments, programmers, employees etc...)

I believe, that once or twice a year, you would be able to set up an event, where players could give their old clubs to less fortunate and die hard members...

I also believe that WGT could give back at least 1/2 the valued equipements to the sellers. (even if it is only a few times a year...

something to work on and improve WGT

just saying

cheers!!!

Leggoman13 :o) 

• Webeles74
    623 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 4:20 PM

THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY

RSS