skip nav

Forums

Scott's tips

Sat, Nov 9 2019 5:09 AM by MGB01. 278 replies.
  • PaulTon United Kingdom
    10,725 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2015 2:48 AM

LMAO, I didnt realise I'd posted that.

I was mucking around (unsuccessfully) trying to type results into the boxes. Couldn't get cursor to line up with boxes though.

Digg
    Delicious
  • ScottHope United Kingdom
    6,180 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2015 2:49 AM

The cursor doesn't line up but the text should. The text for the player names in the left hand column is right justified, so when you start typing there the text will appear from the right hand side of the box.

Digg
    Delicious
  • PaulTon United Kingdom
    10,725 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2015 3:22 AM

Cool, thanks for that Scott (the go to guy).

Digg
    Delicious
    6,180 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 11:01 AM

Saving Replays in Multi-Player Games

It's a common misconception in multiplayer games that you only have a short time to save a replay of a shot. Given that the options menu displays the text 'SAVE REPLAY OF LAST SHOT', one can be forgiven for thinking that if you initiate that replay save after someone else has played, then you will save someone else's shot, but that cannot be done, you cannot save a replay of someone else's shot. Which brings me to the point of this post.

You have until YOU PLAY YOUR NEXT SHOT, or until YOU MOVE ONTO THE NEXT HOLE (whichever comes first), to save a replay of YOUR last shot. It does not matter how many shots may have been taken by other players, whenever you initiate that 'SAVE REPLAY OF LAST SHOT', it saves a replay of YOUR last shot, provided you have not moved onto the next hole. If you have moved onto the next hole, the save option will be greyed out until you have played a shot on the current hole.

Digg
    Delicious
  • WillyBigg United States
    2,135 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 8:39 AM

Thanks for all this Scott, very helpful

Digg
    Delicious
    6,180 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 9:02 AM

Thank you Willy.  : )

Digg
    Delicious
  • Jimbog1964 Guernsey
    8,348 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 9:14 AM

+1 to WBigg..............Great stuff and thanks again.  I know you said before you never minded me linking to your equipment tables from my website.  Since taken the liberty of linking to the YouTube advice you gave as well now as well as recommending anything else that might be on your home page:).............Hope that's OK and thanks again

Digg
    Delicious
    6,180 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 10:32 AM

No problem at all Jim, thank you.

Digg
    Delicious
  • VicTanny United States
    233 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 2:06 PM

Would you know how to remove the annoying David Leadbetter tips from WGT?

Thank you

Digg
    Delicious
    6,180 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 3:37 PM

Digg
    Delicious
RSS