Forums

Help › Forums

Scott's tips

Fri, Apr 12 2024 12:26 PM (748 replies)
  • LLLlloyd88
    176 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2020 5:12 PM

After my latest windows 10 update, when I open the Task Manager to right click on golf.exe to make the early access version full screen, the option is no longer there. Has this been reported yet?

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2020 10:50 PM

Have you expanded the golf.exe task to show WGT Golf?

• LLLlloyd88
    176 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 2:11 AM

It wasn't expandable but windows updated again last night and fixed the problem. Task Manager is back to normal.

I did download the Unity Resolution Picker, that was a nice alternative, but I guess not necessary any more.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 2:16 AM

Okay LLLlloyd, thank you.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 10:40 AM

pdb1:
    I have been stuck in full screen mode for a few weeks .

I also had to reinstall and down load . Because it literally takes 5 minutes to set up and 3 minutes between holes , and changing settings . The reinstall did not help that . It will take me 30 minutes to go through the resolutions . I am not going to bother with it . And is the other main reason I won't be playing PCEA .

Double clicking the game window title bar should take the game out of fullscreen activated by the task manager.

I don't think trying to uninstall the game through the WGT Launcher will remove it, it'll just uninstall the launcher. You might need to get rid of the topgolf folder and even go into the registry and delete the WGT key. Create a restore point first though.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 1:28 AM

Scott, got a question.

Is there a way to view mobile tournament results from a browser? I know they're not tappable (clickable) in your score history unlike other tournament results BUT! I remember when one mobile tournament result was displayed in my activity once, it was clickable and showed the relevant leaderboard info so it means it can be seen from a browser, just that WGT doesn't allow it for some reason.

What do you say, bro?

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 1:47 AM

Hi Simon,
    The short answer is I have absolutely no clue.
    I have no involvement with anything mobile on WGT, so not a scooby bud.
    Sorry about that.  : (

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 3:26 AM

No problem. Too bad. :-( Thanks for the reply, Scott. 

RSS