Scott's tips

Fri, Apr 12 2024 12:26 PM (748 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 11:36 AM

My score .

772 waterboy shots .

Platinum award .

So i must presume when you win this award playing custom course tournaments it gets added to your score .

Even if there is no water for 100 miles in any direction .

Best Funny Golf GIFs | Gfycat

• AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 9:00 AM

ScottHope:

Do I have to load all 3 of these in order to have control/shft / F give me “full screen?”

• ScottHope
    10,084 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 2:57 PM

If all you want is fullscreen AlaskanDame, then I suggest you do it via the task manager. HERE.

• AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 5:45 PM

ScottHope:

If all you want is fullscreen AlaskanDame, then I suggest you do it via the task manager. HERE.

Thank you.  That did maximize the screen that I play EA on.  However, it made the screen where one can invite for Match Play too large ---- the names of available friends were not visible on the left side (only the invite button and some blank space preceding the button), and the right side cut off at "ANYONE" and showed just a smidgeon of what I figured was "friends."  I tried switching to minimize in order to see the whole screen there, but that didn't work.

Thoughts?

FWIW, I am a club owner, hoping to keep my club going, so if I can be helped to figure out some of these work arounds, I will be able to help another 50 - 100 members of my club. Thanks again.
  • ScottHope
    10,084 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 12:54 AM

Yes, I think salamicus had a similar problem.

There is an app I made that will give you more resolutions than you get in the game, which may help. See HERE for more info on that.

Just download the exe file if you want to try it, that's the easiest method.

• AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 8:54 PM
    That's pretty nifty. Thanks, Scott.

AKD
  • ScottHope
    10,084 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 11:39 PM

You're welcome AKD, and 'nifty' was overdue for an outing, haven't heard that in ages, hehe.  ; )

• Robbob1970
    113 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2020 6:54 PM

Hi Scott, hoping you can help me.

I play PCEA version and have made a wind direction wheel which I have taped to my screen. Not ideal, but it works. Is there a way to make a transparent overlay window instead?

• ScottHope
    10,084 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2020 8:58 AM

Hi Rob, I have tried to do this before, and failed.

The problem I have is with producing a picture with pin sharp detail on small images. I think I might be okay with overlays etc.

RSS