Forums

Help › Forums

Can we please chat in full screen?

Mon, Sep 16 2019 5:24 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Willup
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 10:06 AM

I love this game and no complaints on the feel, look, realism etc. of the game.  Chatting is the weakest link for me.  I don't do much chatting but when I do it's a pain in the *** to have to shrink screen, chat, expand screen, shoot, repeat.  Can you allow us to chat in full screen?

Anyone else w/ me or should I just shut the hell up?

Happy hooking,

Willup

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 11:16 AM

Thanks for the suggestion regarding increasing the chat box size. We will be sure to forward this on to our developers for further review. Just so you know, the best thread to showcase your ideas is at the link below. 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/9.aspx

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 11:29 AM

Willup:

I love this game and no complaints on the feel, look, realism etc. of the game.  Chatting is the weakest link for me.  I don't do much chatting but when I do it's a pain in the *** to have to shrink screen, chat, expand screen, shoot, repeat.  Can you allow us to chat in full screen?

Happy hooking,

Willup

Very simple, don't use WGT's Full screen. Use your browsers full screen and you can chat. WGT's full screen is isn't nearly as good looking as your browser full screen would be so changing to that would not only let you chat it would also make the game look much better,

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 11:32 AM

WGTadmin:

Thanks for the suggestion regarding increasing the chat box size. We will be sure to forward this on to our developers for further review. Just so you know, the best thread to showcase your ideas is at the link below. 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/9.aspx

He's not asking for the chat box to be increased in size. He's asking if, when you go to full screen by clicking the 4 arrows down in the bottom right hand corner, it be made possible so you can still use the chat box. At the moment you cannot. You have to click back on the 4 arrows, type your message and then click on the 4 arrows again to get back to full screen.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 11:34 AM
    I just drag the sides out. Works for me.
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 11:35 AM

borntobesting:
    Very simple, don't use WGT's Full screen. Use your browsers full screen and you can chat. WGT's full screen is isn't nearly as good looking as your browser full screen would be so changing to that would not only let you chat it would also make the game look much better,

I agree it looks much better Sting but a lot of players (me included) use wgts full screen because the meter is far more stable. For me it's the difference between the game being playable and unplayable.

• SplashLewis
    357 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 5:04 AM

Willup:

Happy hooking,

Willup

+1

it is aggravating. 

Especially if you're playing from facebook.  if you dont play on full screen, then you see the facebook advertising flashing on the sides of the window, so playing on full screen is almost a must.  Hate having to jump back and forth to chat.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 8:17 AM

DAZZA501: Thanks for the clarification.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 9:57 AM

DAZZA501:

use wgts full screen because the meter is far more stable. For me it's the difference between the game being playable and unplayable.

Blimey, this is the first I've ever heard about this.   I use Maxthon with it's own full screen mode and don't seem to have any issues, not that I have noticed anyway.  I'll have to comapre and see if there's a difference.

I find the WGT full screen too fuzzy.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 10:12 AM

MainzMan:
    I find the WGT full screen too fuzzy.

Fuzzy fits well with my dodgy eyes :-)

• PAGES
RSS