Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • jesseburton
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2015 7:00 PM

You cannot troubleshoot game problems within your sphere of game development. Put tags in so you can capture the issue of disconnect as a game player outside of the development environment. Basic software engineering is that operational programs are not troubleshot in the environment in which they are development. Southern U.S. term - It is like the fox watching the hen house.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2015 4:49 PM

WGTadmin2:

If you are playing a game and it suddenly stops working and crashes or takes you to the main menu, we want to know.

Please post a screen shot of the issue here and let us know the following.

1) right click and submit the issue to WGT

2) single player or multi-player (if multi-player what format eg: skins, match etc..)

3) go here , click check flash and then copy and paste your specs here.  http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

thanks for your help

Wow over a year, and still having the same issues.

• happyherby
    198 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2015 10:42 PM

has anyone noticed that all wgt support knows how to do is blame it on our computers or our browsers but never on there out dated and worn out  servers never had his problem with true golf, really didn,t have this problem with wgt till middle of the summer.   now I will get an e mail telling me to respond to there reply and nothing will have changed I have tried all of there suggestions but to no avail.  happyherby

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2015 10:37 AM

Serious now WGT.

Most players who play multiplayer game has no way to lose or win but on the green.

Above all, they want to play and have fun with friends and aliens from America or Australia,

iI that becomes impossible to play and victory is a lotery because connections issue sand disqualifications.

Win (or lost) some matches with 0 shots,  0 XP but lost half an hour for this of that do you not care.

Others thing, want a special offer on Nike iron Vapor lvl 100. Set it level 99 and reduce price by 10%.

Thanks for your attention

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2015 11:21 AM

You think WGT wouldn't need a screenshot of the crashes/disconnects with all the complaints day in & day out in the forums.  Ok, WGT, all of us players are fibbing.  NOT!!  Fix something, please.

• imakunt
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 2:28 PM

The last few weeks has been a nightmare playing multiplayer rounds. In the last 2 weeks I havent completed a single one. Im either left on my own or I get the ' you've disconnected 3 times' warning and the games over. Today I got 'stuck' 3 times during the round so had to disconnect to get back in. Dont have time to play for hours on end every day so I get 1 or 2 attempts at a round. Dont see the point in spending money here anymore......if it aint free, it aint getting played !

FYI My spec's

Internet fibreoptic;  200 mbps download, 43 mbps upload

Windows 10 64bit

1x 500 gb SSD (388 gb free)

1 X 1 TB hdd

AMD PHENOM III 5.4 ghz

16 gb ram

AMD radeon HD6700 graphics card

• swtddy
    9 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 6:17 PM

It has gotten really bad the past few days.  Its unplayable right now.  But of course they will blame your system, They have not improved it in a year, prolly never will

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 6:48 PM

I just became a "yellow" after being a green forever. It has to be because of WGT issues, as I do not quit games. Period.

To say I am not pleased by this would be the understatement of the year.

• imakunt
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 9:11 AM

K7JBQ:

I just became a "yellow" after being a green forever. It has to be because of WGT issues, as I do not quit games. Period.

To say I am not pleased by this would be the understatement of the year.

Me too, I was green and through no fault of my own Im now tainted with the yellow tick.

RSS