Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • lkchesnut
    67 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 5:51 PM

I was just playing in one of our CC match, stroke play.  Using a CC Pass, attempted to putt 3 times, get the Unexpected Error message, get the You've Disconnected 3 Times, then loose my CC XP Pass.  Is there going to be a fix for this?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 8:02 PM

I've had 8 disconnects in 2 weeks. We are not amused.

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 8:30 PM

Mmmmm I have been having lots of problems this last fortnight when chrome or shockwave  crashes but it only happens when I am playing WGT never crashes any other time ????

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 5:31 PM

Add me to the pissed off list! About 2 hours ago I played BPB in a bracket 100 credits, I used a Pass, and I had an hour and a half to finish to continue my days played in a row. I was 12 under, my best round yet, on 18 with a 4 foot birdie putt almost straight in. I move the meter up let it come back, hit the ding, and BAM!!!, 'we're sorry there has been an error with the game. Please try again later'

Okay. So, I did every single trouble shooting tip offered here and at the Flash Player site and have retried hitting that damn putt 14 times now, and it boots every single time as soon as I click the mouse to hit the putt.

What will you do wgt? you owe me quite a bit here, not just in what I mentioned but the time I have lost sitting here trying to finish at -13. I am soooo F'n pissed off right now if this PC was out in a field, I would put 16 9mm HP's thru it. I swear to God I would.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 5:48 PM

Looks like the same old crap play we had for a long time awhile back. All was working well for quite some time............now we are back to disco's , meter sutter, and complete meter stops, happened twice today. Yes I cleared everything and tried different browsers, same crap play everywhere.

• GirnBlanston
    648 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 10:52 AM

Why, all of a sudden, does it tell me i don not have an internet connection when everything else i am running connected to internet works except your program?  This is the ONLY site that does that, no one else. 

• JacksonXX
    121 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 7:57 PM

Alt shot game that go extra is still messed up. No one loads after regulation.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Thu, Sep 11 2014 3:59 PM

Are we all going to have to chip in a couple of bucks so they can buy some additional servers???

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Sep 12 2014 6:07 PM

The disconnects frustrate all of us.  Please just keep right clicking and say something nice and informative.  We are going through all the disconnects and fixing them one by one.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 1:22 AM

I know that this isn't everyone's case but I find that in my case all my disconnects are on my end. Lately I had been getting quite a few more than usual. Then after one disconnect when I could not reconnect on my PC.Each time I got a timed out error saying the web site was not available. 

I  then tried to access WGT on my phone and it connected and my PC still showed web site unavailable. So now i know at least for me my disconnects are on my end and I just have to find what is causing them. It might be as simple as resetting my modem and or router. I just have been unable to find out. 

RSS