skip nav

Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Thu, Feb 13 2020 4:13 PM by TheTripper. 438 replies.
  • Kristoff181 United States
    45 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2019 3:37 PM

Sorry that sounded obnoxious without context... 

I'm Semi retired and was basically off for months.  Since I've only been playing 5 months I played a lot of rounds to hit legend that fast.  Lots of Level ups = lots of new clubs.  Plus playing alot = lots of new balls.  It's tapered off now but was my only hobby over the summer when its too hot in GA to play outside. 

I played an embarrassing amount of time and the way I saw it I saved $100s on green fees so money well spent if i was having fun

• pdb1 United States
    20,468 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 6:20 PM

Kristoff181:
    I'm stuck with the yellow check stigma...ie "you're a quitter"

No one thinks that . Anyone who you would care about , or who cares about you . Have gone through the same thing . Likely many times . With the disconnects or the WD's not initiated by yourself or their self . You now have to make up the remainder of the 100 complete rounds to be green again .

Kristoff181:
    still nothing nothing from wgt....though apparently some of the champs I regularly play with from my club have also emailed WGT on my behalf.  Much appreciated but WGT did not respond to them either.

They aren't going to say much about this . It is too common .

TopShelf2010:

Kristoff181:
    I'd avg blowing $50-150/week on since joining. 

Holy Crap.... seriously?

Don

Don you know better . Don't sound so surprised . There are 10's of thousands of WGTer's that spend that regularly . Some much more than that . I know I did . Would spend that much on 1 CLASH day . Every CLASH day . For 4 years .

• coonass57 United States
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:51 AM

well said ...

• pdb1 United States
    20,468 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 11:46 AM

Kristoff181:
    I played an embarrassing amount of time

Better get over your embarrassment . By the time you play 10 times the rounds you have played . And 10 times the time spent . You will be at the beginning level of what most average WGTers have played .

• Robert06697 South Africa
    139 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 1:12 AM

I am having a problem with being kicked out of the game without even starting to play , I have done nothing on my pc ,for weeks . I have tried to update flash player and i am still not able to even go to my cc before i get kicke , "there is a problem with your internet connection"  do you want to try again .a vicious cycle that keeps on and on . please wgt help 

• pdb1 United States
    20,468 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 9:34 AM

Message member services , Customer Support.. Explain your issue in detail and you will get an answer of some sort .

• Tony08888 United States
    269 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 5:47 AM

Mobile crashes when playing head to head.

Many times while in the middle of a round, the app will go through a series of stop and starts all at once with the "waiting on the player to reconnect screen". After the third cycle the app goes to "resume failed' The saved game no longer exists". 

This has been happening for a couple of weeks now with about 1/10 of the head to head games being affected.

edited: not sure if there are any lost coins, but I will update once I know.

~ Tony

• pdb1 United States
    20,468 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 3:27 PM

Robert06697:

I am having a problem with being kicked out of the game without even starting to play , I have done nothing on my pc ,for weeks . I have tried to update flash player and i am still not able to even go to my cc before i get kicke , "there is a problem with your internet connection"  do you want to try again .a vicious cycle that keeps on and on . please wgt help 

Tony08888:
    Many times while in the middle of a round, the app will go through a series of stop and starts all at once with the "waiting on the player to reconnect screen". After the third cycle the app goes to "resume failed' The saved game no longer exists". 

Robert's problem is normal . Has been a glitch since WGT began . Once you have cleaned and cleared and defragged . There isn't much else to do . Nothing new .

Tony's issue sounds eerily similar .

Common theories suggest overloaded servers . Seems likely .

• TheTripper Netherlands
    16 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 4:13 PM

Wish I knew that just know. My game crashed after a guy quits. Best score since ever for me. -5 with 2 more holes to play on Kiawah....

RSS