skip nav

Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Mon, Sep 9 2019 6:20 PM by pdb1. 431 replies.
  • 4salebyowner United States
    9 Posts
    Sat, Jun 17 2017 6:30 PM

I find it very hard to right click when not only does it crash but cost you to lose  a hard, long battle with a good team. I realize computers crash , but don't make me the fool who quit. When i was finally able to get the game back up the game saying me or my partner quit and lost the game . This is a total and complete let down makes me think about going back to fb and play at lease you get to finish them.lol

Digg
    Delicious
  • 4salebyowner United States
    9 Posts
    Sat, Jun 17 2017 7:07 PM

Yes firefox has been on spot but in the last couple of days, if your q1uick or hard on the button flash player has been blacking out then you on that race with time to reset and get back in time. Because no other players know why your looping. And if you fail to return and cost your team the game. You might make some enemies.

Digg
    Delicious
  • djg769 United States
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jul 16 2017 12:16 AM

I will next time, is always multi player and seems to be when its switching between holes, has done it several times today.

Digg
    Delicious
  • djg769 United States
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2017 10:33 PM

ok how do I add the photo?

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,080 Posts
    Tue, Jul 18 2017 6:35 PM

4salebyowner:
    don't make me the fool who quit. When i was finally able to get the game back up the game saying me or my partner quit and lost the game . This is a total and complete let down makes me think about going back to fb and play at lease you get to finish them.lol

There is not ant difference in game play between a FaceBook account and a regular account . The glitches are mostly not caused by your account or computer itself . 

4salebyowner:
    if your q1uick or hard on the button flash player has been blacking out then you on that race with time to reset and get back in time. Because no other players know why your looping. And if you fail to return and cost your team the game. You might make some enemies.

You have been here since 2012 and played 1300 alt shot rounds . You know full well that the other players know exactly what is happening . And would never blame you . And would never make anyone an enemy for the connection and disconnection issues .

You know this . So I don't know why you would say that .

Those alt shot rounds are " all good , all fun , all the time " .

They don't even count for anything  . So just play another . 

Digg
    Delicious
  • Pego1986 Slovakia
    33 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 4:32 AM

and how report issue with clubs/distance while the game ? You need send report and check flash when it happens or just at the end of the game ? Because my last two weeks my clubs do not work correctly at least two to three times every game.

For example:

Fairway wood 235yds / full power, wind support about 15mph withou spin and the shot distance was 178yds and I hit pin. (At last 3 days I met to many people with same issue) 

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,080 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 1:58 PM

Pego1986:

and how report issue with clubs/distance while the game ? You need send report and check flash when it happens or just at the end of the game ? Because my last two weeks my clubs do not work correctly at least two to three times every game.

For example:

Fairway wood 235yds / full power, wind support about 15mph withou spin and the shot distance was 178yds and I hit pin. (At last 3 days I met to many people with same issue) 

Unfortunately the issue you describe would not be a bug related problem . Not one of their interest . It is a very precise game . What you describe sounds like you missed by a couple pixels . 

If you click the bug report when the instance happens . They can review the read out and depending on what you report . They can tell what caused the issue . 

I think the more vague and delinquent the report is . The less it helps . 

Right click when the problem occurs . 

Then pick the category and describe your issue . 

You will then get this screen . 

You will never get a response from the QA team . You will not find out from them what caused your issues . You will not find out if your bug report helped in the troubleshooting of the issue . No matter what . There is no communication from them . 

You can however . Message member services , Customer Support.. Explain your issue in detail and you will get an answer of some sort . 

Digg
    Delicious
  • Pego1986 Slovakia
    33 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 2:24 AM

thx for the answer but this not happend to me often I only what know if they need report issue at hole when was the problem or I can do it just at end of the game. Because I dont know if the report send them log from all my game or only from hole when is submit report. Because I cant find this info here. When I own game servers I can look at log files and see everything from all day what happens at server. but this is different I think and they must own so much servers and maybe It hard for them find it when report was send too late.

But until they do not fix issue with meter and clubs distance, I'm done with this game ! 

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,080 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 2:04 AM

Pego1986:
    I only what know if they need report issue at hole when was the problem

Pego1986:
    When I own game servers

Then imagine if you had millions of reported bugs . The bugs that are reported at the time of the issue would be the only ones that would effectively and efficiently be of any use at all . Any others reported after the fact would be completely useless for immediate fixes . 

I do not know if they ever give any consideration to any written details that users submit . I do not know to what extent they trouble shoot any issue . Maybe none at all . It is a chance you take . Making an attempt to help them . Knowing that you will nor receive any feedback from them . 

Not a very supportive support system . Leaves a lot to be desired . 

Pego1986:
    But until they do not fix issue with meter and clubs distance, I'm done with this game

Those issues will remain . And are up to you to fine tune and reduce to playable minimums . 

Enjoy your doneness . 

Digg
    Delicious
  • metoo48 United States
    5 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 11:44 AM

Looses connection alot. sends me back to main menue.  I'm a guest all the time and cant continue with my game,

Digg
    Delicious
RSS