Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • 4salebyowner
    13 Posts
    Sat, Jun 17 2017 6:30 PM

I find it very hard to right click when not only does it crash but cost you to lose  a hard, long battle with a good team. I realize computers crash , but don't make me the fool who quit. When i was finally able to get the game back up the game saying me or my partner quit and lost the game . This is a total and complete let down makes me think about going back to fb and play at lease you get to finish them.lol

• 4salebyowner
    13 Posts
    Sat, Jun 17 2017 7:07 PM

Yes firefox has been on spot but in the last couple of days, if your q1uick or hard on the button flash player has been blacking out then you on that race with time to reset and get back in time. Because no other players know why your looping. And if you fail to return and cost your team the game. You might make some enemies.

• djg769
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jul 16 2017 12:16 AM

I will next time, is always multi player and seems to be when its switching between holes, has done it several times today.

• djg769
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2017 10:33 PM

ok how do I add the photo?

• Pego1986
    124 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 4:32 AM

and how report issue with clubs/distance while the game ? You need send report and check flash when it happens or just at the end of the game ? Because my last two weeks my clubs do not work correctly at least two to three times every game.

For example:

Fairway wood 235yds / full power, wind support about 15mph withou spin and the shot distance was 178yds and I hit pin. (At last 3 days I met to many people with same issue) 

• Pego1986
    124 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 2:24 AM

thx for the answer but this not happend to me often I only what know if they need report issue at hole when was the problem or I can do it just at end of the game. Because I dont know if the report send them log from all my game or only from hole when is submit report. Because I cant find this info here. When I own game servers I can look at log files and see everything from all day what happens at server. but this is different I think and they must own so much servers and maybe It hard for them find it when report was send too late.

But until they do not fix issue with meter and clubs distance, I'm done with this game ! 

• metoo48
    5 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 11:44 AM

Looses connection alot. sends me back to main menue.  I'm a guest all the time and cant continue with my game,

RSS