Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • drewmar98
    35 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2015 9:10 AM

I don't lose connections anywhere Except WGT and it really is frustrating.

• nomTAJ
    52 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 7:25 AM

I'm close to quitting WGT now as 1 in 3 Blitz games I play are ruined by the white end screen coming up during my game. I previously had a Green tick asI'd never quit a game B4, now I'm a yellow tick - and soon will be orange because of this... I've tried eveything to fix it - clearing cookies etc before every game does not help, Also submitted the error report but you dont respond... I give up, the game is now unplayable for me.

• GAZBAL
    203 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2016 2:39 AM

WGT admin, don't expect me to be nice about you

Months and months of spinning and disconnections, no real explanations on when this will be fixed, Is WGT degrading, 

Tech need someone who knows what they are doing.

More bugs than Stormship Trooper !

Here's the latest comical programme crap, 2.3ft birdie putt, 55yd  and down 6ft which forces you to X out of WGT totally to re-set

• GAZBAL
    203 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2016 12:32 AM

Surely then more servers to cope with the volume of players which increases on a daily basis.

WGT site is worse now than it was 5 yrs ago when they had to add servers.

SPEND some of OUR CASH on fixing your system WGT instead of raking it into you pockets !!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2016 10:07 AM

pdb1:
    Not many other sites and browsers have potentially tens of thousands of players trying to play the same course at the same time . 

You must live in a cave to have not heard of Facebook games like Farmville with a peak of 33.5 million daily active users?  All trying to play the same game at the same time.  (btw Farmville was Flash based)

And there's many more high traffic Facebook games.

Pure speculation to say WGT has potentially 10s of thousands of players on-line at one time.

My speculation is not even 10 thousand players on-line at one time.  And maybe 50 to 60% actually playing.

• Ianzzz
    6,343 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 1:43 PM

15 disconnects in 9 holes of Alt play

No chance to do the right button to report it as with the constant spinner or blue screen, there is no option.

........except giving up for the night.

RSS