Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • HonkonBobo
    12 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2015 12:25 AM

Good day,

I've been enjoying WGT since 2009 without to many issues over the years. But lately I can't finish a round without getting the WGT message above.

Of course it happens 3 times and I'm booted out.

As suggested I have cleared all caches, followed the instructions regarding Flash Player and done virus searches ect. however the problem continues.

I wish we could get back to the straight forward play of old and enjoy clean rounds again.

thank you

• surfinscottie
    406 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2015 12:15 AM

Hi,

So far i have avoided getting booted and losing all my credits until last night. We was playing in a skins 4 ball, 49 credits a hole and by the 5h hole 2 players had already been booted. On the 8th, i got booted and did the correct thing, right clicked and explained the error.

At that point, no one had won any skins but obviously me and the other 2 guys lost all theres. How or when do we get these credits back and how do i go about chasing WGT for them. Unfortunately i didn't take a screen shot of the main menu!

Any advice would be much appreciated !

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2015 9:01 PM

freezes browsers and crashes in multi player every night!  Everything crashes.

• greatwhitedale
    305 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2015 8:45 PM

what do i do , i cannot right click problems using my browser ( maxthon )  but i just lost another skins game at 45 per hole for 9 holes this is about 12 games now this past 3 weeks, please what do i do ? take screen shots, not sure what use this is all but  proving i played the game or do u want my game ID number from my account profile ?

• Ianzzz
    6,343 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2015 11:29 PM

Possibly the build in popup blocker on Maxthon is not letting the menu come up

• irisheyez5
    1,753 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2015 11:25 AM

There is no way to  send a screen shot of this issue  unless i was recording the whole game  but heres what happened ...  was in a skin game with 4 other players  which dwindled down to  only one player  before it was over due to  continuous disconnects .

Anyway at one point with 3 players remaining  a player had made par  and the last player to shoot was shooting for bird , when the bird putt was missed  the person who had made par was awarded the win . It should have been a tie ,  well  bird shooter should have been given shot at par  which at 6 inches im sure would have been easily made for the tie ..

sadly this is only one of  way to many glitches  this game produces  in fact  im not sure there is any aspect of this game that isnt buggered up  .

my suggestion   make everything free untill  its fixed  

• coachhudson
    3 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2015 6:42 PM

When playing a multi-player game, I got disconnected through nothing that I did three times and was prevented from re-entering the game.  Also, I have experienced disconnections several times playing single player games.  What is going on?  Hey, how about this for an idea, if enough people quit playing WGT for a while, maybe they will get the message and fix the problem.

RSS