Forums

Help › Forums

#2 Kiwah

Fri, Oct 17 2014 8:34 AM (39 replies)
  • AeriesTakaaki
    83 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 5:02 AM

Thanks,next time i play will try with a Driver.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 6:06 AM

Driver off the tee .

2nd shot , either 3wood or long iron into approach .

3rd shot from approach , will be either , flop , pitch or punch , depending on pin placement . If pin is in back of green , punch . If its in front slope of green , either flop or pitch , towards left of pin . Off of slope , green breaks left to right towards pin .

Since players were complaining about how easy it was to score eagles , reaching the green in 2 has become harder on par 5 holes . You will either find your shots going long through the green, or dropping short . But the 3 shot approach , will give you a great chance at birdie . Good luck , and play well . :-)

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 12:07 PM

Have you tried turning avatar 180 degrees on the tee and hitting driver full power, If you're lucky you might hit the WGT wormhole that lands you on the 9th green so you might finish the front 9 with a -33 (if you birdie)

• AeriesTakaaki
    83 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 10:39 PM

thanks for all the replays.i will give them all a try .exept the worm hole option :)

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 11:12 PM

If you have any kind of tailwind hit the driver into the 2nd half of the fairway across the sand that crosses the fairway...you should have a 5i into the green from those tees....

if your too far out layup to left of green and you have an easy wedge shot...

that's actually a very easy hole to birdie once you figure it out...

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 3:12 AM

fatdan:

If you have any kind of tailwind hit the driver into the 2nd half of the fairway across the sand that crosses the fairway...you should have a 5i into the green from those tees....

if your too far out layup to left of green and you have an easy wedge shot...

that's actually a very easy hole to birdie once you figure it out...

Shoot with most of the 287 yard drivers if you get a good tail wind you can play from the tips that way.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 3:21 AM

3rd shot? are you folks crazy?... leave the wedges/putters at home.

:O)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 4:47 AM

lonniescott711:
    Since players were complaining about how easy it was to score eagles , reaching the green in 2 has become harder on par 5 holes

You'd better stock up on tin-foil before the impending zombie apocalypse. HTH

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 8:51 AM

PaulTon:

lonniescott711:
    Since players were complaining about how easy it was to score eagles , reaching the green in 2 has become harder on par 5 holes

You'd better stock up on tin-foil before the impending zombie apocalypse. HTH

No need , as it happened about a year ago . Players were crying about how easy it was for the top players to score eagles . WGT has made it harder to reach the par 5 holes, in 2 , thus reducing the opportunity at scoring eagles .

So if anyone needs to stock up, it would be you . I see that you like to kiss WGTs pants quite a bit . When players speak against the game , you come running , to take up for the game . Get off your knees , cheer leader season is over .

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 5:04 AM

lonniescott711:
    No need , as it happened about a year ago . Players were crying about how easy it was for the top players to score eagles . WGT has made it harder to reach the par 5 holes, in 2 , thus reducing the opportunity at scoring eagles

You need the BB 3wood

-Roger

RSS