Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop Equipment Tables

Tue, Apr 2 2024 2:02 AM (559 replies)
  • SplashLewis
    358 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 9:32 AM

I've been telling myself since i joined, that i wished the Pro Shop equipment was better organized and easier to see and compare all equipment.  You went beyond what i wished for.  very very nice. well done.  thank you

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 9:34 AM

ScottHope:

Thanks all, I appreciate the feedback.  : )

i was wonder if the price increase was on the lvl 83's pings as well as the lvl 59's scott but looking at your chart it was easy bro i guess they had to up the price for a new look 

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 10:19 AM

The shop could do with some more sort options splash, no doubt about that, but until that happens we'll have to make do with my little contribution.

I guess new shiny things will always have new shiny prices sp, but the stuff in the shop seems to remain at it's original price for the whole time it's available (AFAIK), so I guess that's not so bad.

Thank you both.  : )

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 2:30 PM

ScottHope:
    The shop could do with some more sort options splash, no doubt about that, but until that happens we'll have to make do with my little contribution.

cant argue with ya there 

ScottHope:
    I guess new shiny things will always have new shiny prices sp, but the stuff in the shop seems to remain at it's original price for the whole time it's available

true but why give it a face lift then up the price without making it a tad better hell even a .5 more on the spin would have improved them alot imo( i guess the new nikes balls will stop them so no need lmao )

but nice to have a new look the g20's was getting old lol

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 2:42 PM

I suppose that's marketing for you. One thing that I hate about devious marketing ploys, and I'm crossing over to the food market here, is the deceitful way they sometimes leave the price as it is, but give you less product instead. Effectively a price hike but very underhand in my opinion. 

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 2:48 PM

ScottHope:

I suppose that's marketing for you. One thing that I hate about devious marketing ploys, and I'm crossing over to the food market here, is the deceitful way they sometimes leave the price as it is, but give you less product instead. Effectively a price hike but very underhand in my opinion. 

lmao thats everywhere bro just look at cereal now ffs 11oz box for 4 bucks use to be about a lb for $3 

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 2:06 PM

UPDATE : Added putter meter increments to putter table.   ← Not green but is a link.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 5:44 AM

Tables updated to include todays additions.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 6:43 AM

Scott the cobra driver is 10.5 deg lol just so ya know 

i see you are missing a few though lol my bad

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 7:23 AM

If the loft is included in WGTs description then I'll put it in the table, otherwise not. Have I overlooked it sp?

RSS