Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop Equipment Tables

Tue, Apr 2 2024 2:02 AM (559 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 5:59 PM

Thanks for the effort on this, Scott.  The tables are very useful.

In fact, I studied them in detail to determine what clubs I wanted at all future levels quite some time back, and wait to rent/buy them at level up to that level.  Saves me from impulse buying or missing out on the discount.

• ScottHope
    10,075 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 1:03 AM

Thank you Doc, glad to hear it's been helpful to you.  ; )

• dmaul9
    5 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 2:28 PM

Great Job on the table. One of the most valuable tools out there. Question...do you still have list with the older clubs that some people still have? IE Nikes and such?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 12:04 AM

dmaul9:
    One of the most valuable tools out there

I'd say THE MOST valuable tool by far!

As to the list with old "extinct" Nike clubs, you may refer to Scott's PowerPoint document available in his profile page.

• ScottHope
    10,075 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 1:17 AM

Thank you dmaul9 & Simon, that's very kind of you.

Unfortunately the old stuff that gets removed from the pro shop gets removed from my tables shortly after. I did make a powerpoint presentation out of the Nike equipment that was in the shop before Nike was taken out of the the shop totally, but that's all I have.

All of the old equipment that WGT has ever supplied to it's players has to remain in the database though to show up in the game whenever a player uses it. This can be proven by visiting any players profile who uses old clubs/balls and viewing their equipment. But how you would access any stats on this old stuff, I don't know, sorry.

• EWilliams63
    1,575 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 7:21 PM

As stated, the older clubs and balls remain a constant.  They may no longer be able in the pro shop, but all older clubs and balls as I understand will be able to be played, so no worries to have a club not play or have any difference of how they play.  Thank you, we spent our money, and still contribute.  We do not need to buy new equipment every update, what was earned bought and played is yours as a player, even though "out dated".  Credits go to the team of WGT programmers who allow progress and not regress the game.

E

• ScottHope
    10,075 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2019 2:59 AM

Tables updated to show clubs due for removal from the pro shop.

All clubs due for removal and discounted are in black bold.

All clubs due for removal and NOT discounted are in red bold.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2019 3:05 AM

ty vm Scotty ! 

• ScottHope
    10,075 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2019 3:08 AM

You're welcome Carlos, thank you.  ; )

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2019 5:55 AM

Thank you Scott. I have been using your table as a reference ever since I started playing and thought I better give you a shout out for the work you do with it. Thanks!

RSS