Forums

Help › Forums

alternate shot game ruined by wgt

Sat, May 30 2020 9:07 AM (29 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 12:09 AM

I don't remember ever being able to set tees or green speeds in Alt Shot.

I thought everyone got their own tees and the greens were set to the highest tiered players speed?

Or am I losing the plot (again) here?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 12:31 AM

PhiEaglesFan:
    There, now we've reported the problem AND directed them where to solve it.  This gets things done quicker.

Excuse me again, this is not the correct channel.

The mods have made clear that it's not their main task to answer to problems here,
    and they always point to CS for specific questions.

To me it's futile hope to get any reports or informations from here to any other part of the company.

• PhiEaglesFan
    617 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 12:58 AM

alosso:

The mods have made clear that it's not their main task to answer to problems here,

I find that hard to believe, but I will concede that until about 48 hours ago I had been absent from this forum for quite some time.

There is a still a bug report forum.  There is no need for a response from them to communicate issues like this, when properly utilized.  Unfortunately, the latter is often the stumbling block for most.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 12:49 PM

PhiEaglesFan:
    alosso:

I find that hard to believe

It's true. Of course, the following is my impressions.

PhiEaglesFan:
    There is a still a bug report forum. 

I don't know what arrives at the company. Experience shows that a lot seems to pass unnoticed (CC improvements), a few ideas come back bastardized (cf. clashes), and every now and then something good happens (caddie off).

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 1:06 PM

PaulTon:

I don't remember ever being able to set tees or green speeds in Alt Shot.

I thought everyone got their own tees and the greens were set to the highest tiered players speed?

Me, too. AS has always been scored as far as I can recall.

• oldslyone
    435 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 1:10 AM

Thankyou Phi at least you no what i am talking about even if wgt does not ,maybe they ought to offer you a job then we might get things sorted

• oldslyone
    435 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 1:17 AM

You are wrong Paul  I have played alt shots from day 1 as  HACKER and a legend and i could always set the game for me and my friends to suit our tiers.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 8:31 AM

oldslyone:

You are wrong Paul  I have played alt shots from day 1 as  HACKER and a legend and i could always set the game for me and my friends to suit our tiers.

How do you change the conditions when you set one up?

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 8:41 AM

oldslyone:

Thankyou Phi at least you no what i am talking about even if wgt does not ,maybe they ought to offer you a job then we might get things sorted

Kinda late Sly ... niv already worked for WGT ...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 9:44 AM

YankeeJim:

oldslyone:

How do you change the conditions when you set one up?

Yeah, please tell us how to do it OS1.

RSS