WGT request for a survey : fake?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 26 2014 12:08 AM (5 replies)
  • Jsay
    120 Posts
    Thu, Apr 24 2014 5:07 AM

Hi,

I received last night the following email:

Usually, WGT emails are visually "signed" so I would like to know if someone else received that and if any of you answered that survey.

Cheers,

Jsay

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Apr 24 2014 5:25 AM

Yep!

Just a few questions concerning Whisky and The Open, nothing really personal. It may lack anonymity because the WGT alias or the corresponding mail address are linked to it - no option to repeat it.

I liked the last page best where they asked if the connection to The Open would make Glenmorangie more prestigous etc - 4x No! from here ;)

No reward though :(

• akk447
    377 Posts
    Fri, Apr 25 2014 4:01 AM

Yes, I received the same e-mail, and immediately came to the forum to investigate. I'm not sure I will participate until there is enough feed back to war-rent a response. I'm all for survey's re: site performance and or suggestions, but survey's re: products I don't even use or intend to use make no sense to me at all. If the feedback is positive I will consider  the option to do so, however if it's not, well case closed. Could someone from WGT post something in the forums indicating whether or not it's safe to do so.

Sicerely,akk447 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Apr 25 2014 10:45 AM

hi guys

yes, it's from us, so should be safe to take :)

-wgticon

• akk447
    377 Posts
    Fri, Apr 25 2014 1:50 PM

Thx Icon

• Jsay
    120 Posts
    Sat, Apr 26 2014 12:08 AM

Thx for your answer Icon

RSS