Forums

Help › Forums

Max Meter L94 Irons !

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 22 2014 6:57 PM (3 replies)
  • Sandmancan11
    36 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 4:10 PM

Would like to know how the max meter L94 irons hit and how you think they compare to the nike vrs  !  Best way to find out is from someone who hits ! also what the yard distance on each iron is !  Thank you !

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 5:05 PM

Sandmancan11:

Would like to know how the max meter L94 irons hit and how you think they compare to the nike vrs  !  Best way to find out is from someone who hits ! also what the yard distance on each iron is !  Thank you !

I have the L94 Max. I sold them and purchased Nike. After a week, I sold the Nike and re-purchased the L94 Max. The smooth tempo is best suited for me day to day. They are great. Easy to operate and pin friendly.

~SP~

ps - the longer 3 iron and higher rated accuracy of the Nike fooled me. So did the performance.

• Sandmancan11
    36 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 6:57 PM

Yes i am using the max L47 right know and i love them very smooth with good distance !  Thank you sweetiePie for the great advise !

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 6:19 AM

OK just looked quick and you have a starter ball in the bag.  If that's what you usually use a better ball will allow way more progression than those L94 max things.

Those L94 Max irons are Legend irons, and only suitable for some one who has dexterity issues.  Their low trajectory and poor everything mean they are extremely limiting irons performance potential wise.

You do not need new irons at all off the T Pro tees.  I would not have recommended what you have, but look OK

Money way more wisely spent on better balls.  Then refer to the many forum forum threads on 3 evenly spaced wedges, driver / 3 wood.

I am a little confused, as most ask about what they need, and so assume your question is out of idle curiosity???  L76 T Pro so all this stuff is a good way away??...........L90 R11 irons / L97 Nikes would trash the L94 Max ones every day of every week, save for dexterity issues or a starter ball leveling the field to mud soaked kick and chase...........

No offense any one JMO.

RSS