Forums

Help › Forums

Glenmorangie Cup

Mon, Jun 8 2015 1:00 AM (8 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 11:58 PM

Well, this is going to be for me one of the sad week here on WGT after Rich passed away. I usually set up a thread on the Announcements thread but there's something more important to discuss so I do not want to put some dirt in that spot and by the way, this thread needs and official word from WGT.

Done, made my 3rd double eagle, the first for the Best of Famous #10 but even the 3rd at Royal St George. I would like to see here some replay while You, Ladies and Gentlemen, playing this event for the Virtual Golf Tour.

We had two different threads entered from the WGT Staff and just for the very first two links, now it's seems that anybody are full of work for the VUSO, we can make it by ourselves so, if you got any great replay for this event, use this thread.

Salut,
    Fraenkel. 

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 1:00 PM

I think many got great replay but doesn't any care for this thread.

It's a shame, hope Icon or Bloshoe will take a look.

• GEHL13
    108 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 5:00 PM

wow! excellent double eagle m8! Been close myself a few times on that hole but haven't seen one drop yet. Keep it up :)

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 11:46 PM

Thanks to you Jordan. Appreciate that.

Didn't you close something special during the Glenmorangie, you're leading with an awesome first round, you must have close something beautiful.

I'll sure to keep it up, slowly but I do.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 2:21 AM

I take a look to the news page and found the Glenmorangie Cup update, read up the report and see there's only one link to the best shot made. Good approach shot from an old TourPro while playing a 169yds approach at the long and risky Congressional #18.

As I said, we had for few events an official replay thread, done by the WGT Staff but it seems that this one and the previous need no support for, and by the way I really think that will be a good stuff although at first I criticized this choice.

Damn, I thought the get spotted on this news with my double eagle.

David.

• sue333318
    631 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 3:00 AM

Great Albatross David - well done

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 11:44 PM

I found this one in my discussions so I will use it, even if it's an year old

I really love the new form of play used to set up St. Andrews for the Glenmorangie events and for this I mean the chance to play different tees in the same round, it could be a good idea have random position, even for the pin, and I hope the Staff could work on it.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2015 12:37 AM

?

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2015 1:00 AM

The holes 12, 15 and 18 are playable from yellow tees.

RSS