Forums

Help › Forums

Bertha's Kiss

Fri, Apr 18 2014 11:21 AM (5 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 6:09 AM

After buying the Bertha 287 yard driver, I tested it at last week's 9-hole unlimited at Best of Hardest, no wind. I Played 8 rounds with 56 drives using the Nike RZN black ball with mostly 25% back-spin, some 25% top-spin. The average distance of all drives hit was 311.92 yards. Highest average was 316.15, lowest was 307.48. The longest drive was 334.19 and lowest long drive was 315.15. Fairway hit count was 55/56. This replaces my SLDR driver that I thought was safe. I am a pretty good driver with an overall average of 88.6%...this is FYI only....bye

~SP~ 

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 7:36 AM

Sorry SweetiePie, but this is a bit confusing. I just read that you prefer an old short bubble shaft and I am certain that the new Bertha has a newer, longer shaft. But I guess that your ample butt was able to nicely adjust and get that sneaky long result you achieved on your test above.

Congratulations.

Have a nice day!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 9:05 AM

sdorr:

Sorry SweetiePie, but this is a bit confusing. I just read that you prefer an old short bubble shaft and I am certain that the new Bertha has a newer, longer shaft. But I guess that your ample butt was able to nicely adjust and get that sneaky long result you achieved on your test above.

Congratulations.

Have a nice day!

Oh Golly, I know what I said, but I decided to dice roll with a big dawg...getting used to the feel is interesting.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 7:56 AM

Well, I believe that everybody has the right to explore new options. That way, they know what they really want and are happy with it, for awhile. So, you keep on exploring and keep us posted on how it's working out for ya.

Have A nice day.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 11:40 PM

WELL, That ended that right quick now did it not. Little boy's too caught up in their own minds to be a worried bou't how small the shaft issin that the good Lord given em.

CaN'T fix that boys! A woman want's, a woman needs,

NEXT!

P.S. I need not say another word, ladies,

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 11:21 AM

Well, the new stick is a little longer and hits the targets one aims for. I'm satisfied for a change...~SP~

RSS