Forums

Help › Forums

Untrusted connection

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 21 2014 4:56 PM (8 replies)
  • fpdr302
    19 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 10:12 PM

Hello WGT! I have a serious problem with foxfire Mozilla and my pc. After it was announced my toshiba windows vista would no longer be upgraded  as of april 8, 2014, each time I try to log in to WGT it says, " Untrusted Connection ", " Get me out of here ! ". Finally I managed to get around that message and connect with WGT. Now each time I try to buy balls, I am getting the same message and warning. Can you help me. I t says I need to notify Firefox that WGT is a trusted site.  Thank you in advance. Been here close to 5 years and I trust the site, but mozilla apparently does not. Thank you in advance for any help WGT can give me. fpdr302, Raymond Nelson. My email address is fpdr302@ yahoo. com

• WVHacker
    427 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 5:40 AM

I am having the same issues. They just started a couple of days ago. Really gets annoying...

• WVHacker
    427 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 5:40 AM

I am having the same issues. They just started a couple of days ago. Really gets annoying...

• fpdr302
    19 Posts
    Sun, Apr 20 2014 2:34 AM

WVHacker,

Have you had any luck curing your problem with the untrusted connection ? I haven't and still cannot buy any balls. Please contact me with any information to help me cure this problem. Thanks in advance fpdr302

fpdr302@yahoo.com

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Sun, Apr 20 2014 5:27 AM

Try using a different browser . Try either Comodo Dragon or Mathon browsers , both are good for this site. What you can also try , is uninstalling your browser , and then reinstall it , and see if that works .

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Apr 20 2014 5:38 AM

Its just your browser asking if you accept responsibility  for a new SSL certificate which is put in place by a site for your safety.

If your sure you are on the correct site with the correct address showing, click accept.

In Tools/Options find:

and set the option to select one automatically

• WVHacker
    427 Posts
    Sun, Apr 20 2014 7:37 AM

No luck, it keeps telling me the same thing. I'm going to try a couple of things that are suggested to see if any of them help. It is frustrating, isn't it? I'll post if anything helps.

• WVHacker
    427 Posts
    Sun, Apr 20 2014 1:18 PM

Downloaded comodo dragon and got the same warning message. 

• WVHacker
    427 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 4:56 PM

Wow, for some reason it all stopped. No more untrusted site. Thank you to all for the help. Really appreciated.

RSS