Forums

Help › Forums

R.I.P Rich (LegendCrusher)

Thu, Apr 24 2014 8:12 PM (70 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 5:28 AM

Every time I see a pink Cadillac I think of Rich.

Too soon, bud, too soon.  :-(

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 5:38 AM

New the name, never new the man. Rest in peace .

Gary (woodo)

• JFHuber
    435 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 6:25 AM

Sad to hear, Rich was a fine player and individual.   Jeff would be honored to help you  organize something to pay tribute to Legendcrusher.  Rich you will be missed.

John

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 11:52 AM

RIP Rich

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 3:45 PM

Lizard69:

Awful news.

This man inspired me to do regular "give-aways" after receiving a random gift from him.

Ditto Liz,

After only 2 years here, we are starting to lose nice members to time..........mad

R.I.P. If you believe....

EDIT.. was talking to Rich around Xmas time on skype, awful news indeed, never thought it would be the last time I'd ever hear his voice...

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 4:25 PM

Will miss you Rich, thanks for the tips and the games....you always were great to me..

• VatoWoods
    567 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 4:39 PM

Terrible news, lost a good one here. RIP my friend, will miss playing with you, many occasions, CC matches, Alt matches, whatever, damn....

Courtney, if you read this, hope you and your sisters , family are well. Thoughts & Prayers.

If you care to play, invite me, that would be nice. ..your Dad, was truly a LegendCrusher!

Vato

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 5:07 PM

I just spotted Ladyluck Beckys video on youtube:

EDIT: Just noticed its here already also.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 5:26 PM

I remember some late night games with Rich after work on Friday's. I would make him laugh after telling him that my wife  would ask, " Who's the Pimp playing golf with you". He would just bust out laughing; dam I'm going to miss those fun times we had. I think that's my next avatar for old times sake.  .......If you care to play, invite me, that would be nice. ..your Dad, was truly a LegendCrusher!   Indeed He was!!!!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 6:11 PM

RIP Rich!  A truly sad bit of news, but I feel lucky to have known him.

Makes me think though...  I have lots of WGT friends that I know were facing some bad times with some major illnesses that I haven't seen online for a long while, just makes you wonder.

To me this is more than just an online golf game, it's a place of friendship too.  If I don't show any activity for longer than a few months, something more than likely has happened for the worst. Makes me want to leave a note for the wife with my log in info so she can post on my wall or something.

RIP buddy.  Thoughts and prayers sent to his family.

RSS