Forums

Help › Forums

Which tour legends do stroke play?

Thu, Apr 24 2014 5:55 AM (34 replies)
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 5:45 PM

Any of the top dogs on here that do regular multiplayer games just wondering ?

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 5:14 PM

They only play easy setup

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 5:32 PM

alexk345:

And hows that alex ?

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 8:15 PM

alexk345:

such a complete and total clown!!

Based on your record against TL's all of these TLs that just supposedly use easy setup, continually wipe the floor with you. FFS, you don't even have a positive win percentage against legends, let alone TLs and you are only 50% against even TM's

Don't really think you have the right to even be calling out anyone or making statements about anyone, but that's just par for your course, a complete and total dbag

Was nice when you had crawled under your rock, why did you have to come back out

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 8:50 PM

jsweetcr:

alexk345:

such a complete and total clown!!

Based on your record against TL's all of these TLs that just supposedly use easy setup, continually wipe the floor with you. FFS, you don't even have a positive win percentage against legends, let alone TLs and you are only 50% against even TM's

Don't really think you have the right to even be calling out anyone or making statements about anyone, but that's just par for your course, a complete and total dbag

Was nice when you had crawled under your rock, why did you have to come back out

i dont do alot of MP unless i got a buddy needing some help to advance lol havent beat a tour legend in MP either but always looking for tips on how to improve 

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 9:09 PM

that statement wasn't directed at you spdemon, but at Alex. He and i have history and he thinks he is funny and all his banter is in good spirit, but its not, hes just a clown.

Friend me and I will gladly play with you some time

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 9:13 PM

alexk345:

Excuse my ignorance, but can someone tell me how you can set up for easy conditions. 

Sure if the game is in practice mode I can understand, but how does one manipulate the conditions if in scored mode?

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 11:21 PM

jsweetcr:

that statement wasn't directed at you spdemon, but at Alex. He and i have history and he thinks he is funny and all his banter is in good spirit, but its not, hes just a clown.

Friend me and I will gladly play with you some time

yeah i know just sayin why my mp history sucks lol 

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Apr 6 2014 12:58 AM

alanti:

alexk345:

Excuse my ignorance, but can someone tell me how you can set up for easy conditions. 

Sure if the game is in practice mode I can understand, but how does one manipulate the conditions if in scored mode?

might be thinking about RGs ? did c them talking about them in the forums but idk

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Apr 6 2014 3:10 AM

alanti:

alexk345:

+1   agree ,     Not the first time this Alex , stirs the pot  here on WGT .    Clown you say up there , you are very polite i have other names for child like this,.lolllll

RSS