barrybelfast:
    loll so u take 1 persons word paul.....

No, I read the forum on wgtls, and you think i'm a troll? lmao

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 5:26 AM

PaulTon:

Sounds lovely over there - I'll pass.

It's a great site to meet good people, good players and to find free tournament play in your favourite format. I wouldn't be influenced by the negative opinion of a man who displays all the characteristics of a psychopath in his every day behaviour.

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 5:34 AM

I have been asked to join and have thought about it a few times but once i have a read through your forums i seem to change my mind, lots of mudslinging and cheating allegations thrown around like confetti, it's not a great advert for the site.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 6:40 AM

mbcarp99:

Iots of mudslinging and cheating allegations thrown around like confetti

That could be said of posts on here over the years, lol....

• nadave0616
    229 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 6:51 AM

look wgtls is a well run ladder site.It's a great place to compete and meet some very cool people.Like all aspects of life ,wether it be here at wgt or wgtls or life in general there are going to be conflicts and personality differences.It just shows how you really become part of a family on wgtls.When you start skyping with the players you meet ,it adds so much fun to the game.I know some of you probaly skype on wgt but you meet players in a more intimate setting on wgtls.ok that sounds too gay,not that there's anything wrong with that,lol.If you want to compete or just have fun wgtls is definately a place to try.

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 7:09 AM

yes there is mudslinging in the forums and accusations of cheating on the wgtls site, exactly the same as there is on these forums.

i play there , no-one ever quits on me and most of the people are good fun,i get to play some of the top players and learn from them.

if you fancy something a little different give it a go,if you dont like it no-one will try and force you to stay,but make up your own mind do not be swayed by someone else's view

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 11:16 AM

tiffer67:

mbcarp99:

yes Tiffer i certainly agree with you there, all i'm saying is from what i've read i don't feel no inclination to join

• borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 11:43 AM

tiffer67:

mbcarp99:

But nowhere near as much as there and you know it. 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 12:25 PM

Plenty of mud slinging and name calling here.  IMO, the difference is they get deleted on WGT but only locked on WGTLS for the most part.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 12:48 PM

LOL here is a thought...let him post his offer to try wgtls and everyone else stay out of it, pro or con! We all know where this will end up if you don't, deleted like the other one! Why bring the pro wgtls mob along with you, you may as well send out invites to the people who hate the site!

RSS