Forums

Help › Forums

WGTLS

Sat, Jun 24 2017 6:43 PM (38 replies)
  • mwh65
    63 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 11:37 AM

I'm sorry to report that I have decided to close WGTLS as of 1st May 2017.

Thank you to all the players that took part and all the moderators that helped me along the way in the 7 years it ran for

I wish everyone all the best at WGT.

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 11:51 AM

And kudos to Mark (above) for all his efforts to keep this site up and running...

• wilducrest
    34 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 12:16 PM

This is the best place to arrange matches for WGT play. You won't find any quitters here! Awesome site and people!

Wil

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 1:17 PM

Not a Good site in my opinion.    Poor management   Thus why numbers on Wgtls are down in all categories.   Games played,  members,  And overall traffic has been dismal.    Good luck in the future.   Its just not worth it    Donnie 

• cazza
    6 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 1:11 PM

TDSLIMIT:

Not a Good site in my opinion.    Poor management   Thus why numbers on Wgtls are down in all categories.   Games played,  members,  And overall traffic has been dismal.    Good luck in the future.   Its just not worth it    Donnie 

This is hilarious coming from a guy who has joined the site about 10 times under various multi WGTaccounts and keeps getting booted for his foul mouth and abusing women members.Why should we believe what you say you dont seem to be a nice human being at all?

Personally i think your rant here is sour grapes because they booted you and will not let you back.

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 2:17 PM

Thanks for proving my point cazza.   Lets cut to the chase.  Just why are the numbers so down at Wgtls.   Obviously someone  hasn't been doing something right.  Ya I joined 2 times and after being attacked I was banned for defending myself.      Goodluck Donnie

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 3:00 PM

Sounds lovely over there - I'll pass.

• flogomatic
    65 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 5:31 AM

this site is the only reason I still play this game after all this time. Good people, a very high standard of golf, most importantly:

NO QUITTERS

its a little daunting at first but once you get the hang of it, its a great place to play. 

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 6:35 AM

flogomatic:

this site is the only reason I still play this game after all this time. Good people, a very high standard of golf, most importantly:

NO QUITTERS

its a little daunting at first but once you get the hang of it, its a great place to play. 

+1

• barrybelfast
    246 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 4:21 AM

loll so u take 1 persons word paul..... i looked at your profile.... and all u seem to do is troll the forumsand talk crap all day.... wgtls is for golfers so thank god u passed lol!

RSS