2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2015 5:52 PM

I think somebody`s having a "blonde moment" ...  Pinch Tiger with a fork,

he is done!!!  Maybe another minor tournament or two but no more majors

in his future I`m afraid.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 12:15 AM

It's looking that way, and the longer it takes the more likely it is it won't happen. But sport always throws up the odd quirky ones, did someone mention Nicklaus at 46?

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 6:38 AM

For sure the Hookers in Seattle are thrilled that Tiger got the weekend off.....lol

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 8:44 AM

SweetiePie:

Is he finished ? Is it over ? Nah...after waching him yesterday, I think he is just starting

One of your best SP ^^^^^^^^

He sure looked like a beginner to me. LOL

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 10:32 AM

A little blog I published for our Local CC.....   enjoy....

Wow..... 15 Year Old "Amateur" Cole Hammer post's a 7 over 77 in round 1 of the 2015 Us Open...... edging out "Tour Pro, Golf Extraordinaire, Billionaire" Tiger Woods, who posted a blistering 10 over 80. Post performance, Young Hammer met his mother in the parking lot for the ride home and enjoyed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich prior to his 10:00pm curfew..... while the tempestuous Woods boarded his helicopter, and took the short flight to his $150mm yacht anchored in Puget Sound, where he likely enjoyed hor d'oeuvres and 5 star dining. LMFAO......I'm betting that "sammich" is tasting pretty damn good. It's a shame VISA has NO creative minds in their employee....... this little scenario would make the best "Priceless" commercial ever seen......

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 10:48 AM

It would never be the same going to the first tee and say to yourself.....

-  I have been hitting the ball good lately, I want to try and play a good tournament and hopefully I will be back playing good again sometime soon

then saying to yourself.....

- I am going to win this tournament!!! 

You can see it in his eyes after a difficult first hole, WTF?+, why I am not hitting my approach to the flag and not even find green?, why I am reading the greens wrong now?, etc..... there is no magic any longer as it happen in the past when he was HUNGRY and ever so motivated for competition!. 

Yes, new swing, some years in his body, not so elastic anymore, new equipment, new top players, etc...all is in his head playing ONLY to "try" and not playing to WIN.

....he is gone.

My two pesos

Eric

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 10:56 AM

Woods gets far too much TV etc coverage, the American media are praying for his prodical return.  Even to listen to both interviews without visuals, you would think the spoiled brat comments were coming from the kid Hammer. 

Woods is a has-been that also happens to like humping lesbians!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 11:12 AM

Dubfore:

Not only will he be back,  but (injury free), I think he'll beat both of those records, Snead's easily.  Any big gamblers here?   Your bookie might give you a special double bet on it.

He's young enough and  just too good not to. 

You've changed your mind then?

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 11:25 AM

No I haven't, he's playing like a has-been, he could still win more majors if he sorts himself out.

His problem is not his golf, his problem is him and that space between his ears.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 11:42 AM

LOLserver:
    You can see it in his eyes after a difficult first hole, WTF?+, why I am not hitting my approach to the flag and not even find green?, why I am reading the greens wrong now?, etc..... there is no magic any longer as it happen in the past when he was HUNGRY and ever so motivated for competition!. 

His game at CBay was a classic example of something the announcers pointed out in round 1-show up and play a few practice rounds and you'll be gone quick. He looked like he had no clue both days. I followed him the first day.

I think the head comment is right on. The very first day you could see the lack of confidence and it looked like he didn't even want to be there. I'd expect more of the same at SA in the Open. Fortunately, Jordan Spieth is fun to watch.  :-)

RSS