Forums

Help › Forums

Stand bag plus question

Fri, Jul 25 2014 8:03 AM (25 replies)
  • MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 9:43 AM

It's often been mentioned in the forums that you should clear your flash cache after changing equipment.   I very rarely change what's in my bag apart from when something new and shiny appears in the pro shop but I'm careful to always clear the cache after making any changes.

What I was wondering is, are there any confirmed issues with the plus bag?   Since buying the new BB driver I've decided it's probably not a good idea to use it at St. Andrews or RSG due to the very uneven fairways on those courses. 

The ideal solution seems the plus bag, fast and easy change of driver without having to clear the cache.  As long as it works properly.......

Has anyone had any problems with it?

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 9:54 AM

Nothing that I have seen with mine ,  Its great for me . I got one with the good stuff and another with starter gear and 2 set up for blitz , It is very easy to just change bags .

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 10:05 AM

I use the Stand Bag Plus and it works perfectly all the time. I've changed equipment within the individual sets and it works. I've switched it up on many occasions and never had to clear cache to proceed. I've yet to find a problem so far. I have 4 sets of clubs and this bag was made for me. :)

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 10:24 AM

Sweet, thanks for the quick replies.

Looks like another visit to the shop for me.

• mukbrain
    225 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 6:49 PM

No glitches for me, either, even after getting that L89 Big Bertha 3W that is getting rave reviews (I bought it the 2nd day it came out, hoping to at least rent the L96 Alpha if it is a free rental weekend for the Masters next weekend), it plays just as proper with better spin and distance. I use one set for ranked rounds, 1 set for alt shot (only change is the L94 MAX's are used instead of the L97 Nikes), a Blitz/CTTH one with 5 wedges, and a random set.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 4:33 AM

all appears to be good with mine.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 11:44 AM

I have to admit I kinda like the plus bag.  I was very sceptical regarding the original bag as it really offers no benefit but the plus one, with different saved sets of gear is a great idea.

So far, everything is roses.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 1:45 PM

Do you know of it's thorns?

You won't be able to resell any club as long as the bag is installed.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 8:47 AM

alosso:

Do you know of it's thorns?

You won't be able to resell any club as long as the bag is installed.

I've read several post from people having that problem.  It won't be an issue for me for a long time though, there's nothing I can buy to aid my game until L100 and that's gonna take a while.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 2:15 PM

LOL - I just arrived at your level - 97 - and getting to 98 feels like two Mount Everests - piled vertically!

RSS