Forums

Help › Forums

I've Discovered The Secret To Putting!!!

Fri, Jun 21 2019 12:48 PM (50 replies)
  • Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 9:12 PM

jayw4862:

Steven1163:

I have found the secret to putting....Its really very, very simple....when you hit your approach shot, make sure it is inside of 2 foot to the hole....simple...LOL

~Steven~

Very true. Unless, of course, you're playing Whistler, Kiawah, or Cabo....then it's inside 2 inches :) The only time I'm 2 foot away is when I miss the ding after doing the spin.

Out of those you listed, only Kiawah gives me heck...17 and 18 on Cabo are boogers if you don't land in the right spot...

~Steven~

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 10:26 PM

All this time I thought the secret to putting was 2,1 foot distance to pin;)

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 8:58 AM

MBaggese:

All this time I thought the secret to putting was 2,1 foot distance to pin;)

Lol. Nope You've been thinking wrong all this time (got to get out that mindset). Go put the new plan into action Mike......let me know how it works out :)

Jay

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 4:59 PM

Steven1163:

I have found the secret to putting....Its really very, very simple....when you hit your approach shot, make sure it is inside of 2 foot to the hole....simple...LOL

~Steven~

And the way to do that? 

------------------------------------

Spin and ding your approach shot. 

• marvgolf0
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2019 10:52 PM

I don't think every one of us newbies has tried that without ever seeing this post..but it doesn't work in the areas that you need it the most tournament or championship greens and only part of the rest of the time with you would have made anyway ridiculous

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 4:37 AM

marvgolf0:

I don't think every one of us newbies has tried that without ever seeing this post..but it doesn't work in the areas that you need it the most tournament or championship greens and only part of the rest of the time with you would have made anyway ridiculous

OMG, didn't you realize WGT updated long ago, so this no longer worked?

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 4:39 AM

Iam going to try this method for VUSO :) :) LOL

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 6:47 AM

Still a classic, one of my all time favs ! Glad to see this resurrected.

Doc :)

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 6:39 AM

carlosdev:

Iam going to try this method for VUSO :) :) LOL

(Trek mode on)

After all these years Carlos, Vem has been adapted (actually has a Borg origin to tell the whole truth...). Jay has to come up with a new plan to beat it!! Something like 8472 plan would be great.

(Trek mode off)

• KILLER52
    749 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 7:11 AM

on...

Now wait a minute...putting in fluidic space is an entirely different animal.

off...

RSS