Forums

Help › Forums

I've Discovered The Secret To Putting!!!

Fri, Jun 21 2019 12:48 PM (50 replies)
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 12:12 AM

alanti:
    Gees Jay, this is the worst advice I have heeded since I joined WGT.

LOL

alanti:

I tried it and the unbeknown to me, the course ranger was watching - I got kicked off the course (Kiawah so no loss).

I pleaded my innocence that I was not drunk (or legless due to alcohol) and the spinning around caused me to vomit in the cup. But to no avail.......

LOL...Get me that ranger's name. I'll straighten him/her out. Maybe it was Shoe or Icon, and they "knew" you were onto something, and didn't want any other golfers catching on.

PS...which hole has the vomit in the cup? I will use a starter ball on that hole.

• Jan64
    123 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 7:13 AM

Best video and tip in a long time! Great advice Jay, but.... all the turning around makes me feel dizzy and VEM does not give a f...! LOL

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:24 AM

Jan64:

Best video and tip in a long time! Great advice Jay, but.... all the turning around makes me feel dizzy and VEM does not give a f...! LOL

Thanks Jan!!! Hope all is OK with you. Let's get a game in one day soon. You can watch the spin in action :)

Jay

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:40 AM

Darn it, now we have to change the system yet again!

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 12:25 PM

WGTicon:

Darn it, now we have to change the system yet again!

Dang!!! I thought you were on vacation!!!!

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 12:36 PM

Tekoma:

LMFAO...ahahaha.excellent video Jay..made my day..

your technique beats mine from dusk til dawn..haha

LOL, Thanks Tekoma. Actually, I've been attempting your techniques. Still a little confused (probably from all of that spinning around). I appreciate you taking the time to try and help others, myself included.

I would like to say that I've picked up on some great advice/tips from several really good putters (Fmagnets, Brandon-notonthis, and Lizard), and when I execute it correctly, it does work. I even learned one of Dan's tips (which makes a LOT of sense).  I hope to figure yours out as well, and hopefully have an arsenal of putting techniques. I think it's great that people take the time to share some of their knowledge. My game has improved dramatically as of late. Still not a top contender, but much better than I was a month ago.

• Cheryl294
    69 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 1:07 PM

I actually think Ive learned the secret to putting with this tip One thing i noticed in all  3 scenarios is HIT THE DING  and I ve just just been closing my eyes and pushing the button all this time I'm gonna try it soon

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 2:53 PM

Excellent Jay....lol

RSS