Forums

Help › Forums

Tekoma's Putting Techniques vol.1

Thu, Apr 13 2023 9:02 AM (310 replies)
  • Santiago124
    157 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 5:39 AM

Howdy...just sharing a similar putt which may give a new perspective on the putt.  Shoot me a private message and I'd be glad to share a file created out of countless trial and error using specific markers on the field.  In this putt I used what  appears to be a black cylindrical object by the far left ( Replay: Pause on the 1s550 ft of travel to see the point of target), hit it at about 170 ft of power to knock it in on Tournament greens. 

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=33df6dd6-4a7c-4757-886b-a11e0032bf10

Cheers and happy putting,

Just me,

Santi

• Santiago124
    157 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 5:39 AM

Howdy...just sharing a similar putt which may give a new perspective on the putt.  Shoot me a private message and I'd be glad to share a file created out of countless trial and error using specific markers on the field.  In this putt I used what  appears to be a black cylindrical object by the far left ( Replay: Pause on the 1s550 ft of travel to see the point of target), hit it at about 170 ft of power to knock it in on Tournament greens. 

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=33df6dd6-4a7c-4757-886b-a11e0032bf10

Cheers and happy putting,

Just me,

Santi

• fancygirl4u
    91 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 9:22 AM

I certainly wish WGT would leave me alone when I try to play a tournament. But every time I do, there are different wrong responses I get form my swing. They must think that because I'm a Woman, i can't see what their doing to my game. Turn the Dam VEM off and get rid of it so we can play a decent game here. You guys must enjoy doing what you do. I hit a ball 15 ft  for 35ft on tourney greens that were level. The ball looked like it was going to make it and then at the hole it went right and went another 32 ft. WTF You guys are pust plain stupid to do this to people who support your game. i see why this is still a Beta game because under the same circumstances who would pay to play it? Come on WGT get it right, we know you can.

• BirdieEaglesby
    502 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 10:02 AM

Thanks for trying to help, Tek.

Apparently WGT likes your video so much they'll filled it with commercials!

I keep getting to about the 5 minute mark and a new ad plays, then the video won't come back. Tried skipping to 6 min, get immediate ad.

Another stellar job of screwing things up, WGT!

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 3:06 AM

i like it but hasnt really helped my scores :( there is a secret to putting out there one day i will find it!

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Wed, Mar 26 2014 5:55 AM

Tell a lie just had my best ever cabo round using it :)

• ECBonus
    743 Posts
    Wed, Mar 26 2014 7:35 AM

Tekoma:
    I am working on it now together with Lizard69 (Andrew).

Watch out for Liz he will have you putting with your driver ;)

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Wed, Mar 26 2014 11:06 AM

People are like magnets, knowledge attracts others who look for it,  but it can also push them away if the knowledge is presented in a way they cant understand. 

RSS