skip nav

Forums

Tekoma's Putting Techniques vol.1

Thu, Apr 2 2020 5:34 PM by pdb1. 294 replies.
  • Heverly0 United States
    10 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 12:09 AM

Sadly I can't view these on my tablet. I'll wait until tomorrow. Hopefully they help!  This games putting has me so annoyed. About to delete it and stick to video game golfing lol

• pdb1 United States
    20,470 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 9:38 PM

Heverly0:
    Hopefully they help!

Lol Tekoma is / was the master putter above and beyond  all . His umteen techniques that he personally created and mastered are no less than genius . Not to mention the techniques he didn't create and still mastered .

Be sure and pick up the Rosetta Stone for Tekoma first .In order to translate his dictation . . 

• micheldess France
    819 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2016 12:45 PM

I read all the forum but i don't understand everything

Conclusion : after 111 levels, i still can't putt

• dryspot United States
    604 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2016 6:17 PM

well your not alone   my putting not good either most times

• pdb1 United States
    20,470 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2016 7:00 PM

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1igync_tekoma-s-putting-techniques-vol-1_videogames

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1leatk_tekoma-s-putting-techniques-vol-2_videogames

Solarflares:
    If I can add something  - I would say that every putt has an "ambience" to it.  If you can become part of that - extending any visualisation-technique to an increased awareness - then the putt will have a better-chance.  It's almost like a "keeness" that is either there or not.  You become a part of it and the putt is you , you are it.  The shot's control-input is the result of that mental discussion , and harmony is achieved as the shot is executed - the culmination of the melding of two desires and potentials - into one.

That is deep . And cool . But I am so far from feeling my inner putting . I don't expect to in my life time .

micheldess:

I read all the forum but i don't understand everything

Conclusion : after 111 levels, i still can't putt

dryspot:

well your not alone   my putting not good either most times

It's true . It's not just limited to you Michael's 

• UFCJohny United States
    700 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2016 7:24 PM

if ye all like to putt better.........just putt like a South -Paw !    A  Lefty. (:--}   On Tour 

A Back-Wards Shot

• pdb1 United States
    20,470 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2016 6:58 AM

UFCJohny:
    .just putt like a South -Paw ! 

That should be easy . The avatars are already set up left handed . 

• hotrod78 United Kingdom
    19 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2016 11:09 AM

Excellent understanding of the game....before I go any further, do these tips app,y to iPad players?.......anyhow I have watched the vids a good few times now and although they are informative I feel there is alot if knowledge/info that you must know that you are not explaining here.....this is not a criticism by any stretch, fair play....I'm just struggling understanding it all

• pdb1 United States
    20,470 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2016 9:12 PM

hotrod78:
    alot if knowledge/info that you must know that you are not explaining here.

That may very well be hotrod . Many have also suspected this . And being that he created many of those techniques would be his prerogative . Unfortunately the genius that is Tekoma . has had health issues and exited WGT probably forever . And this is just something left for us to figure out .

Oh . I would say that this is all preiPad era . Don't see how it could apply . 

• hotrod78 United Kingdom
    19 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2016 12:18 PM

when i say this i mean it in a light hearted way i.e: that he is a much better player than i or most of us will ever be and his level of understanding is off the scales.....i certainly wasn't suggesting that he was doing any thing underhand or that he should be telling us any short cut ways of getting where he worked hard to get.....just paying him a massive compliment......i was only enquiring about iPad because i only recently started playing on that but been playing PC for years........as for tekoma's health.....such a shame to hear that....a true legend will have left the game

happy playing buddy 

pdb1:

hotrod78:
    alot if knowledge/info that you must know that you are not explaining here.

That may very well be hotrod . Many have also suspected this . And being that he created many of those techniques would be his prerogative . Unfortunately the genius that is Tekoma . has had health issues and exited WGT probably forever . And this is just something left for us to figure out .

Oh . I would say that this is all preiPad era . Don't see how it could apply . 

RSS