Forums

Help › Forums

A birthday celebration ...

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:51 AM (123 replies)
  • tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 8:31 PM

Happy Birthday Kat. Our club has already started using your H/C formula for tournaments, seems to be working great, so thanks for that.

Would love to give this a try as well. Thanks in advance, and again, have a very happy birthday.

~~Mika~~

• moelicious
    10 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 11:23 PM

WOW!!! Have a wonderful birthday Kat. I really would love to check out your calculators, thanks a lot!!

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 12:44 AM

Wow, that looks fantastic, would love to give one a whirl.  Looks like someone who knows what they are doing has put in 1 tidy package what I spend ages with a pocket calculator trying (often unsucesfully) to do.

Hope you have the bestest birthday ever.

Thomas

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 12:52 AM

Hope you have a FANTASTIC birthday Kat,don't get to hammered :)

I would love to try both of them as well.

Cheers

Rob.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 12:55 AM

Happy Birthday Kay, and may you always stay 2* ish

Also  looks  like great work on the calculator, kudos for you and very  generous  to offer to the community. I hope in turn the players who use it decide to give you a birthday gift :)

Have a great birthday week.

• popazer
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 2:13 AM

Happy birthday to you Kat ,and thanks a lot...

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 3:05 AM

Happy Birthday Kat ! ....very nice of you to offer your hard work to others  :)

• mrgain
    418 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 3:10 AM

Happy Birthday Kat, I´ve just had mine. Would like to try your calculators please. Thanks in advance  Kind Regards  Gordon

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 3:51 AM

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Kat!

Enjoy your day, make it a special one! And, all the best for the year coming...

Thank you for your generous offer, but "no, thank you" for me, I wanna keep the illusion of playing golf ;)

RSS