Forums

Help › Forums

Terrible WGT ISSUES

Sat, Feb 29 2020 1:06 PM (158 replies)
  • easternguy
    301 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 1:59 PM

fngrpilot...you're obviously too dumb to realize that you're a fool...

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 3:23 PM

yeah I should of left that last part out, seemed funny at the time, Sorry my Bad

pdxdriver:

fngrpilot:
    Ya jackwagon  lol
    Whooooops.there you go again.

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 3:26 PM

Cede101:

the general feeling is that the problem is with the flash player memory getting swamped 

I am told a quick clearing of the flash player cache should fix the problem but I have not tried it myself yet :)

Had not heard of this fix, so will give it a try, hopefully thats the deal

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 3:32 PM

easternguy:

lol Really, boy I could really open a can of worms here. Guessing your French, so I'll just make my last words History, and surrender at that.

• commonguymd
    303 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 3:33 PM

Is it so wrong that I chuckled to myself and visualized the game of Jenga.

Probably.

That's my meter every other day, twice on Sundays.

• easternguy
    301 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 4:33 PM

fngrpilot:

easternguy:

lol Really, boy I could really open a can of worms here. Guessing your French, so I'll just make my last words History, and surrender at that.

1 - Only about 20% of Canadians are French...

2- French Canadians and Parisians are not one in the same...

3- " Guessing your French" - you don't seem to know the difference between "your" and "you're"...what is your first language?

You could use both a history and an English lesson...

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 4:58 PM

easternguy:

fngrpilot:

easternguy:

1 - Only about 20% of Canadians are French...

2- French Canadians and Parisians are not one in the same...

3- " Guessing your French" - you don't seem to know the difference between "your" and "you're"...what is your first language?

You could use both a history and English lesson...

lol now you are moving to grammar, is there some point you are trying to prove here , seems to me your the one throwing insults, and I could care less about the history of Canada LMAO guess you are saying your a Parisian. Either way I could care less. Now if you want to keep the insults coming to try and prove whatever it is you are trying to prove, then go right ahead. It gives me a good laugh. 

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 5:02 PM

fngrpilot:

Cede101:

the general feeling is that the problem is with the flash player memory getting swamped 

I am told a quick clearing of the flash player cache should fix the problem but I have not tried it myself yet :)

Had not heard of this fix, so will give it a try, hopefully thats the deal

ok cleared the cache in flash player gonna give it a whirl and see what happens

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 5:33 PM

Just a suggestion to "anyone" complaining about their meter...instead of saying "my meter is f'd up wgt, you better get your stuff fixed"...

post your

Type of pc your playing on= Desktop/Laptop

Internet connection= hardwired or wireless...low end or high end speed...test it & post results

OS = window 8/8.1/7/vista/xp

Processor speed...amount of ram....graphic card(type) or shared memory...

are you playing in default game window/expanded screen/full screen....what browser...what flash version...are your settings on best/high/medium

have you searched for and ran "msconfig"

do you have a low end speed and a kid watching netflix or downloaded a huge file

have you run a FREE program like ccleaner to get rid of all the junk files

are you running avg free anti-virus or a resource hog like Norton Suites

If you do THAT, you make 1 post, you get your best answers in 1 or 2 posts...problem f'n solved, no name calling, no BS, no 5 page threads with 10 images to eat up bandwidth and slow everything down for everyone, AND everyone happy happy happy!

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 5:57 PM

fatdan:

Just a suggestion to "anyone" complaining about their meter...instead of saying "my meter is f'd up wgt, you better get your stuff fixed"...

post your

Type of pc your playing on= Desktop/Laptop

Internet connection= hardwired or wireless...low end or high end speed...test it & post results

OS = window 8/8.1/7/vista/xp

Processor speed...amount of ram....graphic card(type) or shared memory...

are you playing in default game window/expanded screen/full screen....what browser...what flash version...are your settings on best/high/medium

have you searched for and ran "msconfig"

do you have a low end speed and a kid watching netflix or downloaded a huge file

have you run a FREE program like ccleaner to get rid of all the junk files

are you running avg free anti-virus or a resource hog like Norton Suites

If you do THAT, you make 1 post, you get your best answers in 1 or 2 posts...problem f'n solved, no name calling, no BS, no 5 page threads with 10 images to eat up bandwidth and slow everything down for everyone, AND everyone happy happy happy!

^ Great post. It'll never happen but great post anyway. The members tend to hold back the information that implicates themselves in their own issues.

RSS