Forums

Help › Forums

Players who quit when they are losing

Sat, Apr 19 2014 9:11 PM (4 replies)
  • PReardon1
    27 Posts
    Fri, Feb 28 2014 5:42 PM

Just venting but its getting worse and wrs.. Players who disconnct whenever they are behind or have a bad hole. The game then is stuck and everyoen then loses. Just plain fed up. Maybe we should start a list. Amyone else fed up ???? 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Feb 28 2014 6:05 PM

Wowsers, I have never heard of a player quitting a game, that is shocking!

But to prevent it reoccurred, build up a good friends list, and larger CC can help, but if you play with randoms, yes they may actually quit.

• PReardon1
    27 Posts
    Fri, Feb 28 2014 6:20 PM

also was told i can block players as well. But you are right on. Thanks

• Naugahyde
    92 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 9:11 PM

Many times, no one on my friends list is available. And many times, my CC is playing courses and activities that are of no interest to me.

And so, the randoms are the only option. So when someone decides to show their father's lack of child raising skills, by quitting at the 3rd hole when they are 2 under and they miss the 3rd green, it's a bit discouraging. Waiting around to see if they will come back in, going back over and over thru the main menu and the commercials is frustrating.

And knowing that some of these inconsiderate, in-bred losers might be having kids, or doing heart surgery, or building bridges or reflecting our society ... is depressing.

It seems that WGT needs to do something more than just give these termites a different completion label. If I knew that I would lose 2 levels by quitting, I might keep playing ... not because it's just the right thing to do, but because I would be selfishly worried about my  WGT ranking. After all, this generation x is entitled to everything, isn't it?

RSS