Forums

Help › Forums

700 CREDIT NIKE'S

Sun, Sep 7 2014 12:07 AM (94 replies)
  • TNP56
    510 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 4:49 AM

LOL ......Really ?   I bought some just to try them.....I've noticed the distance is 5.5 ?

So I guess this means the sky the limit now for these stats.

With that said, the distance really didn't seem to be any different than if you bought 4.5 or 5.0 distance....but 4 on the meter speed is not bad....But 700 credits huh?

I'm not sure if these are worth that when for 550 or 600 credits you can get about the same experience.   Just my 2 cents,  I'll let others chime in and see what they say.

Was hoping for a new course of some kind this time but....oh well

• GypsyGreen
    520 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 5:11 AM

700 CREDITS??!!  ,...  hmm .. a parrot from one of Tintins great adventures comes to mind,.. it was Always yelling " Ai CARAMBA.. GREAT GREEDY GUTS!!! "..   you may have tied your own noose here wgt! ... mind the trap door there eh? the book tells a story of similar success,..

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 5:44 AM

I purchased these balls as well...all I have to say is, "be prepared to mortgage your homes if you expect to be knee deep in these."

Unless, of course, you have 75K+ credits available. 

Just my $7 worth

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 5:47 AM

CanineSupervisor:

I purchased these balls as well...all I have to say is, "be prepared to mortgage your homes if you expect to be knee deep in these."

Unless, of course, you have 75K+ credits available. 

Just my $7 worth

+1 Bro

• JayO92
    172 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 5:56 AM

I'd like to take these 700 credit balls, shine them up real good... turn that son of a b**** sideways, and stick them straight up WGT's candy a**!

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 6:11 AM

WTF  is next charging us for tees!  You think the durability would improve.  Yeah right that will be the last number we see go above 2.5.  Also agree with other posters and the limit is only what we will pay and I'm sure the top players will snatch these up with all the credits they have lying around. Just my two dimes-gdog8

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 6:42 AM

Now that I have smoked a brand new one into the creek at Marion ( in a 13 mph headwind no less ) with way less than full power because of some illogical bounce that defies physics as I learned it...and now that I have to call the window repair guy because I threw my office chair through said window....I am going to calm down. MAYBE.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 7:03 AM

the prices for "real" golf balls and real golf become more attractive every time WGT releases a new product...and, without the risk of being VEM'd into having to buy more. But, as everyone knows, something is worth whatever someone will pay...and apparently, WGT will just continue to find out how much that is?  Wonder if they ever sold any of those 8 billion credit custom avatars....

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 7:15 AM

lol  for another 500 credits you can buy a sleeve of the real ball and I'm sure the durability would last quite a while, as long as you don't lose them.

Ducati916:
    But, as everyone knows, something is worth whatever someone will pay...and apparently, WGT will just continue to find out how much that is? 

Hit the nail on the head here.  As long as enough players buy these at this price, WGT has no reason to change it.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 7:29 AM

hpurey:

lol  for another 500 credits you can buy a sleeve of the real ball and I'm sure the durability would last quite a while, as long as you don't lose them.

Ducati916:
    But, as everyone knows, something is worth whatever someone will pay...and apparently, WGT will just continue to find out how much that is? 

Hit the nail on the head here.  As long as enough players buy these at this price, WGT has no reason to change it.

+1.

Can't fully understand the need to complain about the pricing. It's free will that members exercise in buying these items. Those with the dosh pay up and have no issues doing so once they've placed a value on it. It's like complaining about the price of a Ferrari. If we don't value the need to have one, who cares what others are willing to pay to own one?

RSS