Forums

Help › Forums

sick of you quiters

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 10 2009 8:31 AM (4 replies)
  • beaver62
    28 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2009 5:48 AM

if you get on a game with someone and play ,then play the game to the 18th hole, stop quitting after the fist mistake, or fist hole, respect the other player first, if you are not shooting well, explain to the person and ask if the game can start over, most cases this will happen, if not, then finsh the game to the 18th, most of these quitters are better then average players that dont want to loose their score, but  they dont care, cause it takes up there time to try and better there score, all quitters should loose 10 points off there score every time they quit the game with out both parties in an agreement, with this  kind of ethic rual in place, these people with know respect for the other player,will allow the game to be played the entire 18 holes of golf,, thank you.

• BleedMarshall
    26 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 11:01 PM

I have not played with anyone save for my father-in-law who lives with us, and we run through a router. What we do if the game starts to go to pot for either or both of us is to can the game after we reach the green on the last hole. If it is just one of us we stuff the putt inside the others so as to finish out, yet let the other opt out after. Granted we are quitting, but we do finish what we can.

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2009 8:19 AM

Play it as it lies.

• beaver62
    28 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2009 11:09 PM

I am talking about the players who quit the game on the first three holes, because they made a bad shot, or double bogey or more, in-stead of quitting, they should try to recover and let the other players enjoy the game, that has been started, players get on to play,not to quit, thats what im talking about, im not trying to put down people, i want to finsh the game with the person who started the game, thats all. please do not take this personal, thank you.

• Buddywilshire
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 8:31 AM

I have not had that happen, but I bet that stinks

RSS