Forums

Help › Forums

some love for Bubba and Karrie

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 17 2014 4:36 PM (3 replies)
  • duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2014 1:43 PM

so happy for Bubba to finish on top and finish strong too!  and for Karrie - amazing - how nerve racking waiting on the last putt on 18 from the 62 shooter from the day before - 

nice job both!  - ps.....and Webb - one of the most honest moves I've seen causing her own DQ at the Masters - well earned this time!

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2014 2:21 PM

a lot of changing opinions these days on Bubba...while his genuine emotions had earned him a lot of fans and positive comments, his whiny litle bi*ch comments to fans and his caddy and his ability to hear a fart from 3 miles away---and then complain about it, are making him look like a bit of a pratt....definitely an amazing talent with the way he shapes shots..and apparently a great family guy.....but, really bubba...it's golf....not brain surgey...if a camera click is that much of an annoyance, then perhaps you should concentrate on your shot more. When you miss a putt....don't turn immediately to your caddy and rip him wide open like you did when you gagged away the lead in Phoenix...show some player class...to go along with the human class you genuinely appear to have so much of.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2014 3:33 PM

Ducati916:
    When you miss a putt....don't turn immediately to your caddy and rip him wide open like you did when you gagged away the lead in Phoenix.

That kind of shocked me. I think you hit the nail on the head. He's been throwing away leads for a while and he took it real bad at the Pheonix.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2014 4:36 PM

he's got a long way to go to be the bleep tiger has become :)

I like the bubba a bit - hell - anyone that jumps out of their boots on a tee shot is okay in my book :)

RSS