Help › Forums

Putting Grid not loading properly?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 10 2019 12:56 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bennyjones88
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2014 12:19 PM

WHen im lining up to putt, the seemingly flat surface, the putting grid has radical dips and hills.

Is this a problem with the internet connection or a bug in the game?

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2014 8:09 PM

Kiawah?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2014 3:22 PM

bennyjones88:

WHen im lining up to putt, the seemingly flat surface, the putting grid has radical dips and hills.

Is this a problem with the internet connection or a bug in the game?

hi

sometimes it happens when flash is corrupted. if you clear cookies/temp files for both flash and browser, it should fix itself.

-wgticon

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2014 5:39 PM

jayw4862:

Kiawah?

Yep. Some of the hole placements on Kiawah are diabolical.

Many don't know there are 2 putting green grids.

If you choose the Chip or Pitch shot modes when your ball is on the green the 2nd, and movable, grid is displayed. The grid is anchored to the aim point. so when you move the aim point you move the grid.

For the most accurate display of the green break between your ball and the hole, move the Chip/Pitch shot mode grid aim point so your ball and the hole are in the same grid column.

Note that the Chip/Pitch green grid display is a 20 foot square. So if your ball is more than 20 feet from the hole the grid doesn't not extend beyond 20 feet.

• Royboy1946
    1,847 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2015 11:18 PM

anyones like this. both putt and chip mode. this is beth #1 but it does it on, any hole/course for me. impossible to putt. another thing is the hole is usually mis-shaped, not round

edit......would appear Opera browser is at fault for the above condition

• RMontfort
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 8:10 AM
    I have the same problem and tried three different browsers on the same computer and the problem was the same on all three. Use a differnet computer everything payed as it should. Must be a corupt fime in pc. I you find solution let me know how to repair.
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 5:28 PM

RMontfort:
    corupt fime in pc. I you find

Culd be relatd to a keybord issu mybe.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 11:25 PM

I

RMontfort:
    I have the same problem and tried three different browsers on the same computer and the problem was the same on all three. Use a differnet computer everything payed as it should. Must be a corupt fime in pc. I you find solution let me know how to repair.

If it is good on one PC but not on another one  with several different browsers then it has to be a corrupt flash file. Clear your flash cache and all should be fine. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2019 8:53 AM
    I hit this on my opera and I think its 32 bit, not 64 bit. I'll uninstall and get back to this
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2019 8:56 AM

DonCaron:
    I hit this on my opera and I think its 32 bit, not 64 bit. I'll uninstall and get back to this

No, its 64 bit on my computer so thats not it. I only use opera to run the club and Maxthon to play

• PAGES
RSS