Forums

Help › Forums

Twitch.tv streaming + Additional announcement

Wed, Jun 14 2017 12:21 PM (141 replies)
  • JasonNumber100
    2,906 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2014 2:01 PM

Okay. Thanks, icon.

I think icon keeps playing even if he loses. It's a shame there's only one more left this year. They are really interesting to watch.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2014 2:20 PM

I love them, and really appreciate everyone that takes part

• fitzroy1965
    337 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2014 3:04 PM

Yes especially when they give advice or why they play shots certain ways,really can help your game, just wish they would talk more about putting and give some pointers there.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2014 3:26 PM

They need a Color Man or announcer. Maybe both. I always look for the shots I struggle with and see how they handle it. I just wish We could see Icon`s opponents setup

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2014 3:49 PM

DonCaron:

They need a Color Man or announcer. Maybe both. I always look for the shots I struggle with and see how they handle it. I just wish We could see Icon`s opponents setup

If both the players stream at the same time, the same game, you can see both views using 'Multi Twitch' URL (free) and then you can see all grids and viewpoints. I think that's what you might be saying.

multi twitch info

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/242951/1909585.aspx#1909585

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2014 4:43 PM

It would be great. I would love to stream,but my Chromebook wont allow downloads.

It would be great to have training videos for the New Players in the Club. Eventually I`ll get another computer with this in mind. When I get there, I`ll ask whats the best computer for the game as well as broadcasting or streaming. 

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 8:28 PM

I have twitch up and running, can record my games, but how do I share them on my channel page? Still cannot figure that out.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 9:52 PM

mgbirish:

I have twitch up and running, can record my games, but how do I share them on my channel page? Still cannot figure that out.

If you are broadcasting on Twitch, usually a pop up or something alerts you that you are streaming, and you have your 'settings' set to archive broadcasts they should show up on your profile page under past broadcasts.

To make sure your Twitch is set to 'archive broadcast' you can check by going to your 'settings'.

I usually find it by clicking on the Twitch logo upper left, then to the top right - your name drop down menu under 'settings', then go to 'channel & videos' and scroll down to make sure you checked the box that says 'Automatically archive my broadcasts'.

When you're done streaming it may take a minute, or some times a few minutes, to see your recorded broadcast under 'past broadcasts' on your profile page.

--

If you can't find the settings options, make sure you are logged in to Twitch and this URL should take you to your 'channel & video' 'settings' page:

http://www.twitch.tv/settings/channel

the same below

CLICK HERE

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 9:04 AM

JFidanza:

mgbirish:

If you are broadcasting on Twitch, usually a pop up or something alerts you that you are streaming, and you have your 'settings' set to archive broadcasts they should show up on your profile page under past broadcasts.

To make sure your Twitch is set to 'archive broadcast' you can check by going to your 'settings'.

I usually find it by clicking on the Twitch logo upper left, then to the top right - your name drop down menu under 'settings', then go to 'channel & videos' and scroll down to make sure you checked the box that says 'Automatically archive my broadcasts'.

When you're done streaming it may take a minute, or some times a few minutes, to see your recorded broadcast under 'past broadcasts' on your profile page.

--

If you can't find the settings options, make sure you are logged in to Twitch and this URL should take you to your 'channel & video' 'settings' page:

the same below

CLICK HERE

Thank you JF, will see what happens!

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 9:19 AM

mgbirish:

JFidanza:

mgbirish:

--

the same below

CLICK HERE

Thank you JF, will see what happens!

not sure how to live stream, seems I am just recording..........

RSS