Forums

Help › Forums

Twitch.tv streaming + Additional announcement

Wed, Jun 14 2017 12:21 PM (141 replies)
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 5:47 PM

And the next round tomorrow is Iconian vs. FMagnets ... should be interesting to watch...

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 6:05 PM

donsprintr:

And the next round tomorrow is Iconian vs. FMagnets ... should be interesting to watch...

I got 5 bucks on mags lol

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 6:26 PM

Hope this one gets recorded ;-) 

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 7:06 PM

It will be recorded. And it will be live on my Twitch feed too if you want to toggle between my view and Icon's: www.twitch.tv/fmagnets

• pacrsfan
    40 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 7:17 PM

fmagnets:

It will be recorded. And it will be live on my Twitch feed too if you want to toggle between my view and Icon's: www.twitch.tv/fmagnets

Was just watching you on twitch.Impressive

Kick Icon's a$$....lol

• FlexibleAsARock
    101 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 7:25 PM

what time will you guys be playing?

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 7:33 PM

See them play live Tuesday 3PM PDT, on the official WGT Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/wgtgolf

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 7:41 PM

fmagnets:

If people have a good computers you can view both at once.

It can look like THIS. (note: in this example the 2 players are 'wgtgolf' and 'jfidanza', but it has to be the right players, e.g. 'fmagnets' and 'wgtgolf')

I was streaming our game while icon was streaming and I tried to have other angles selected (knowing that icon had player view) but my crappy laptop gave out eventually.

So, if it's 'wgtgolf' and 'fmagnets' AND when you are both playing and streaming the multi twitch link will be available here:

NOTE: only click the link during the game.

www.multitwitch.tv/fmagnets/wgtgolf

There is nothing to download or add, just type in the correct URL.

If players want they can give quick glances at the scorecard, equipment, profile, hole info, etc. when they are not hitting. See that in this example below* and AT THIS POST, and if the multi twitch is visually interesting I may record it for reference.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 7:47 PM

I have 2.8ghz 4.00GB (3.75 usable) and 64 bit operating system. Can I do this twitch thing or is my system too weak?  if so, where do I begin in setting up the recording device, etc..

Thanks in advance.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 9:30 PM

IRISHPUNK:

I have 2.8ghz 4.00GB (3.75 usable) and 64 bit operating system. Can I do this twitch thing or is my system too weak?  if so, where do I begin in setting up the recording device, etc..

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure how well your computer would work. but when you sign up a Twitch account, you get a choice of a few, like OBS, XSplit, Evolve, etc.

I think many choose OBS. I'd recommend 2 screens. (I plug a 2nd monitor into mine) Then, follow set up directions of search for web pages and/or youtube videos like 'OBS twitch tutorial'

or try like this

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=OBS%20twitch%20tutorial

same here:

OBS twitch tutorial Google search

RSS