Forums

Help › Forums

Twitch.tv streaming + Additional announcement

Wed, Jun 14 2017 12:21 PM (141 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 1:06 PM

He probably has an I pad though. Watch out! 

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 3:37 PM

Great game guys. Did anyone record it?

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 3:42 PM

Woodoworkery:

Hi Gary. It can be viewed on the twitch site. Look under past broadcasts. JFidanza can probably explain exactly how to find it.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 3:43 PM

Woodoworkery:

10/14

http://www.twitch.tv/wgtgolf/b/578190106

Or CLICK HERE

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 6:48 PM

Thanks Jay ,and danza

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 2:18 AM

I thought this came out great. Congrat`s to Icon and Dev, it can`t be easy when you know there's 350+ watching your every shot.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 6:00 AM

I got on late and just saw the last half , was fun .  I did see something about a raffle , what was that about ?

OPY

• OopsieMcDuff
    22 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 10:52 PM

350 idiots maybe? No offense intended, honestly, but after the CC Clash debacle and the lack of response by WGT... how could anyone want to waste their time watching WGT play its own game?

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 2:21 AM

OopsieMcDuff:

.. how could anyone want to waste their time watching WGT play its own game?

Many may see it like that but I was not just there to sit wide-eyed and watch a game. Twitch as this new multi million dollar venue has a few different facets. I was there to see the members in the chatbox, I was glad to see my new friend hpurey.

I wanted to see the interaction...lots of times it's like a meeting and the viewers add their input. Some viewers followed my channel and I hope to have them play a game live, and expand..see what kind of party we can have. It's like Billiards at the local bar, minus the cover charge, etc.

I thought it was a little short, I would have played 2 or more games. Many top twitch streamers go 24 hrs strait, many of them have over 1000 viewers watching at the same time. I like WGT as a game but I'd like to expand it into the broadcast community. 

The CC clash, like most CC related issues, isn't my cup of tea and I don't know much about it. I've seen some talk about the problems but I'm in the game - but not of it.

I was reading a post where some member was disappointed w/ WGT and calling it a 'washed up site' (no longer useful, successful,) But i saw their score history and it looks like they are playing 2 or more rounds daily. Made me wonder.

But, yea, I hope next Tue. it's a little longer, and as a note I had no luck w/ that Lethal ball but I did try my best, thanks for the gift, but it didn't work w/ my style and/or irons.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 6:06 PM

OopsieMcDuff:

350 idiots maybe? No offense intended, honestly, but after the CC Clash debacle and the lack of response by WGT... how could anyone want to waste their time watching WGT play its own game?

I personally like to see others play, I always had a shot in mind when looking, and it was interesting to see different shots taken than mine.

I try to learn when I can ;) 

RSS