Help › Forums

CC tournament no payout after 12 hours

Mon, Apr 6 2015 6:12 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • rarbl
    40 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 7:58 AM

Hi all, I was in a tournament at my CC -

http://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/leaderboard.aspx?id=566c9cf92e704c099fdea2ab001994fa

- in which I finished first place and should have won a prize. The tournament ended yesterday, and no payouts have been offered as of yet; you can see on the page that the entry fee was 100 cr. I have never experienced a delay like this (more than a couple hours); I was wondering if this was normal, or if something else might be wrong.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 8:27 AM

rarbl:
    I was wondering if this was normal, or if something else might be wrong.

Nope.  It's not normal.  Just one of many bugs WGT needs to get fixed ... or close down the option to have a credit buy-in tournament.  

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 1:01 PM

hi

i think they are backed up, so it may take through the weekend before it's paid out. let me know if it doesn't on Monday and we can check into it.

-wgticon

• davepttrsn
    2,045 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 11:27 PM

You are complaining about a 12 hour delay in getting your tournament payout, LOL???  I have sent MANY MESSAGES over the past two weeks because we had a CC premium tournament (with a whopping $61.00 in the pot, after WGT's 20% take).

The first answer was that they were backed up and it might take up until the end of the week.  That answer came 11 days ago.  Two full weeks now and still no payouts.  That is just crazy.

People in our CC are ready to drop kick doing any more premium tournaments if this isn't corrected SOON.  WGT has made a lot of money from me and others in our club and this is incredibly poor customer service.

Dave

• Ianzzz
    6,331 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2015 4:00 PM

I also have one in my CC that closed 11 days ago with no payout - yet one that closed five minutes after was paid out.

have been onto CS and they say that they cannot normally manually close "stuck" tournaments but are looking at it.

I have sent a reminder again to them - I know that it is not many credits but it is more about having faith in the payout sequence.

Ian

• davepttrsn
    2,045 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 12:42 PM

I heard back from Member Services and they told me that premium tournaments are paid out within 15 days of the close of the tournament.  That sounds like a new thing to me.  Perhaps they are short-staffed right now.

In any case, the referenced tournament above is now at 16 DAYS AND COUNTING!  We have another one going on now that ends in 2 days.  We are boycotting paid tournaments until both are paid out - and if it takes a lot more time for both to pay out then perhaps forever.

Frustrated,

Dave

• davepttrsn
    2,045 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 12:48 PM

NOW 17 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!

• davepttrsn
    2,045 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 1:29 AM

NOW 18 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!  We have another premium tournament closing today that has a $24.40 payout.  Our country club is boycotting any more premium tournaments until both of these are paid by WGT.  Absolutely ridiculous.

• davepttrsn
    2,045 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2015 1:04 PM

NOW 19 DAYS AND COUNTING!

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2015 1:36 PM

davepttrsn:

I heard back from Member Services and they told me that premium tournaments are paid out within 15 days of the close of the tournament.  That sounds like a new thing to me.  Perhaps they are short-staffed right now.

In any case, the referenced tournament above is now at 16 DAYS AND COUNTING!  We have another one going on now that ends in 2 days.  We are boycotting paid tournaments until both are paid out - and if it takes a lot more time for both to pay out then perhaps forever.

Frustrated,

Dave

I think prior to the option to add credits to a purse, all CC tourneys paid immediately after closing/ending. Now, it seems that WGT is checking certain premium tourneys to see if there is any hanky-panky credit swapping-type deals going on. Not saying anyone in this thread is guilty of that, but by having someone to manually check certain tourneys, it is going to cause a delay, and will probably get worse as time goes on, unless they delegate some more people to the task of checking the premiums. It probably has something to do with the total purse, also. Just my thoughts.

• PAGES
RSS