Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer Special Report! - Dec. 2013

Wed, Dec 4 2013 5:35 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2013 6:36 PM

I just got this in an e-mail....

After the very successful introduction of Ambient and Environmental sounds to their "most realistic golf game on the Web", what could WGT be planning to further enhance the realism?

Well, our intrepid WGT insider sent us a sample of what WGT is calling "Visually Enhancing Methods". He says we'll soon be seeing cars driving by on the streets of St. Andrews, golf carts moving along the paths, and possibly even the beer cart! Take a look....

LowFlyingPlane.swf

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2013 6:41 PM

LMAO

very

nice Andy

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2013 6:44 PM

That was not a beer cart , Unless thats Airbeer ,,  Or was that VEM9000 at the stick ?

• Sabrinus
    37 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 8:17 AM

Nice one, would be nice if they could stop the power bar jerk. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 10:42 AM

Nice one Andy , if that would happen in real life ,i would try to hit that plane with my driver R1 ,just in case it is Vem9000  at the control . :)               Frapp

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 11:42 AM

WGT NATIONAL ENQUIRER NEWS UPDATE:  Our intrepid WGT Insider has given us yet another peek at WGT's plans for adding more visual reality to the game. Please view the above video again and someone please notify Yancy!      

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 12:27 PM

andyson:

WGT NATIONAL ENQUIRER NEWS UPDATE:  Our intrepid WGT Insider has given us yet another peek at WGT's plans for adding more visual reality to the game. Please view the above video again and someone please notify Yancy!      

On it - it might take the black oban to make a dent - yancy getting notified now :) 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 1:41 PM

frappefort:
    i would try to hit that plane

LOL that's the first thing I thought.  But would be disappointed at the lack of sound effects if you did hit it.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 3:18 PM

Great stuff yet again, Andy.

Your avatar's concentration levels are to be admired - all that distraction and he didn't even bat an eyelid!

:O)

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 3:23 PM

LMAO, i dont know how you do it Andy, but dont stop. Brill again dude, loving the Yancy cart, lol.

• PAGES
RSS