• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2013 9:03 PM

• ozysouthpaw
    2,831 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 2:46 AM

patriciawilliams:
    Nice to see you involved Ozy…:-))

Patricia I still remember how nice it felt when a very nice person was kind enough to gift me something so I wanted someone else to have that feeling :-)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 3:56 PM

ozysouthpaw:
    I still remember how nice it felt when a very nice person was kind enough to gift me something so I wanted someone else to have that feeling :-)

You got it Ozy!

That's the spirit of the event. Some of the players who have played Santa in the past, including myself, have been sent some very special messages from some of the recipients of these events and I gotta tell you....it never gets old reading their kind words.

Thanks again for joining us this year.

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 4:04 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:
    Not a representation from my CC

Hey Rich,

I'm actually in touch with the owner of the club you're in. I believe he is posting something in your club's forum. Shoot him a message and let him know you want to participate.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from him and I really hope Aphrodite CC can join in on the fun.

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 4:18 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:
    Day 2 x 2 gifts per day for 12 days correct?

Sorry Rich, forgot to answer this part.

There will be 12 gifts given out each day for 12 days. Each day a different CC (and WGT) will give out 12 gifts.

So, on the first day club "XXX" will give away 12 gifts, on the second day club "YYY" will give away 12 gifts and the third day club "ZZZ" will give away 12 gifts and so on.

MC

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 7:30 PM

ozysouthpaw:

patriciawilliams:
    Nice to see you involved Ozy…:-))

Patricia I still remember how nice it felt when a very nice person was kind enough to gift me something so I wanted someone else to have that feeling :-)

• SANDALOT72
    330 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 5:21 PM

Deleted

• bretbretbret
    293 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 5:41 PM

Hi there MC, what a great event you have organised here.

I am the 12th Santa from AAA CC & proud to be part of such a cool idea. This is a great game & what makes it that way is the people you meet along the way. HO HO HO

B3 ( Bret )

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 6:10 PM

Bump.

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 6:26 PM

Eagle Club Golf Association would gladly love to be part of this. We have our 12 that will do their part to help this awesome time of giving.

Kaloke (Tony)

RSS