Help › Forums

Help Wanted.....Santas Needed

Sat, Dec 12 2015 5:05 AM (316 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 10:23 AM

mrcaddie:

DaddysKat:
    I consider what I did just a very small piece of the puzzle.

Hey Kat,

I disagree with this statement. You were the most important piece of the puzzle.....the first piece. If it wasn't for you, your boss would never have found out about that woman and her daughter and would not have spent his time contacting friends and business associates soliciting donations. Sorry, but in my book you get full credit.

A job well done young lady.

MC

Hey MC,

Thanks for the kind words!  My part in this was really small ... but what I learned from it is sometimes, when you care and share, it becomes contagious and everyone else wants to join in.  

The spirit of Christmas should be caring and sharing. It's not about the gift, it's the giving!  Everyone that helps you with the 12 days of Christmas will receive this awesome feeling from giving ... I so wish I could bottle it!

Keep up the good work!  My very best to you!

Kat ♥

Edit:  Thank you for adding me to the Isle!  You made my day!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 10:37 AM

Hey everybody-

Let's help our friends over at The Elite CC, take a minute and bump their thread to help keep them on the front page-

On the 2nd 12th Day of Christmas

Thx

MC

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 10:37 AM

Ho Ho Ho,  when i told  the guys from Hydro this morning that i was a member of the misfits , they got scared and took care of the problem in a hurry .....  i must of scared them  LOlllllll...............                   actualy i was out of power  from  6.30 am to 10 am .... the problem  was fix faster then expected ,   its so cold here i am not surprise  at the speed they went to fix our prob....          Thanks for having me with the misfits  i feel i belong  lolllll .....Have a good day all ..........              Frapp

mrcaddie:

frappefort:
    Power is back in my building ....HO HO HO,  i would like to join day 11 also

Frapp-

You have joined the "Misfits". Thanks again.

MC

(How long was the power off?)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 10:41 AM

TommyK1981:
    I will be an extra for day 11... if it doesn't get filled then stick me in there!! I will keep an eye on this thread to see how many sign up!!

Hey TK-

It will be filled in the next 45 mins, but I'd love to have you join us again.

Can I throw your name on the list?

Let me know ASAP.

MC

• toona
    389 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 10:51 AM

If you need another Santa for day 11 MC would be happy to help

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 10:55 AM

KFaubert:
    Sign me up as well!

Welcome to Day 11 KF. That's very thoughtful of you. To be honest, I usually see new players to the game, like yourself,  on the receiving end of these events. It's refreshing to see someone so new jump in and roll up their sleeves and be willing to help out.

Thank you for that. Sending you a friend invite.

Sincerely,

MC

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 11:00 AM

Its filling up fast!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 11:09 AM

toona:

If you need another Santa for day 11 MC would be happy to help

Thanks again Toona. You are now part of Day 11.

MC

• KFaubert
    27 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 11:18 AM

Well i'm happy to help, I have nothing but time at the moment and am out of work till next month at least. 

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 1:05 PM

andyson:

Its filling up fast!

Love it Andy!! :-))

RSS