Help › Forums

How to get the rank of master

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 25 2009 10:08 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Derekg
    4 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 7:33 AM

what average score do you need to have the rank of master?

• WaterTrap
    95 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 7:50 AM

Looks to be 66.9

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 8:21 AM

That can't be right.   I have a 67 avg, and there are people on the Master list that have averages well above mine.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 8:33 AM

I think I have to agree with you on this one mario.  It's a little ridiculous for a 68 to have to compete with the 60's.

I was thinking the Master tier cutoff would be around 62 or 63 and pro tier would be 66 or so.

What happened wgt?

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 8:40 AM

WGT overkill again! Seems like they always go to the extreme on the updates! I was hoping for 275 with the driver!! LOL

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 8:43 AM

Here I go again stuck playing with the people that need to go to Legend rank now...seriously I haven't shot better than a -5 . Must be nerve racking for those of you who birdie just about every hole & have a lot of people in your ranking now including me who shouldn't be there.  I still can't putt! =) 

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 9:03 AM

Uh....woke up this morning hoping to be in the pro tier only to find I'm now master ranked. I thought the tiers were going to be more representative of playing ability. Figured that the folks birding every whole would get the highest honor. Is there more to this ? A Q-school in the works ? Things just don't add up to me

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 9:22 AM

Yeah, looks like WGT will need to do some modifying after this last update.  I really like the changes with the putting (disappearing grid and length selection) !

• Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 9:42 AM

wgt love all the changes exept the tier i mean come on im still playing with the defalt clubs with out the means to purchase any new ones(no credit card) . my avg score at time of change was 69 ive been as low as 65 but i cant even reach some of the fairways on bethpage it crazy when you get excited over a short par put because the rest have been beyond 20 ft i was hopping to still be an am for a while have won 53 credits and wanted the chance to win a few more and buy the tour starter driver. but i guess thats just a pipe dream now. love the rest of the update please consider changing this one soon like maybe befor the us open is over. thanks for listening.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 11:43 AM

Bethpage is simply a challenge, but everyone in the Virtual Open has the same tee ground.

• PAGES
RSS