Forums

Help › Forums

Sending messages to friends

Fri, May 10 2019 3:43 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Hochh
    423 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2013 7:18 AM

There is a bug in sending messages to friends. While you can send a message to a friend successfully by clicking the send message from their profile page trying to add multiple friends fails. (even though people are my friends they are not showing up with ability to add multiple people to the list).

Thanks,

Hochh

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2013 4:24 PM

You can get some friends to appear by typing in random letters but yes, it is completely rubbish and has been broken for quite some time.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2013 3:40 AM

Yeah, it's annoying.  Try starting the message to a different friend though, that sometimes works.

If you're trying to message friends A, B & C and start the message to A but the game doesn't recognise friend C, try starting the message to them instead and add A and B.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2013 11:49 AM

Hi

I know it's been a long issue. I'll make some inquirires.

-wgticon

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 1:42 AM

pdb1:
    When trying to send a new message to a friend . There is no subject  block to make a new thread . Or is there ? Other people seem to be able to make new subjects .
    You seem to be on two different subjects here. Threads only apply to the forum, don't they?

Anyways, to make a new thread (subject) in the forum you have to be in what I call the 3rd level. The 1st level is the forum home page, the 2nd level is the five main categories, Welcome to WGT, Straight from WGT, Product discussions, Tournaments & contests & The 19th hole. The 3rd level is any section within one of those categories and it's there that you have the option to create a new thread....

Sorry if that isn't what you meant pdb.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 5:13 AM

Apparently if you have more than 255 friends you will have problems with messaging, but you probably know that already.

• PAGES
RSS