I was trying to join a country club but without any luck,

could someone please add me.

im a pro currently and 68 rate.

cheers.

• werwin
    34 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 10:10 AM

Hi Fedalo,

I also have been trying to join a club since I first started.  I have requested several clubs, but have never been ask to sign up.  I guess that this must be for friends and if you know someone.

I guess I'll just stay alone and play my game.

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 10:13 AM

Hello Fedalo,

I want to extend a hand to you for seeking out the best country club on WGT!  Well, congrats, you have found us.  We here at the Masters Golf Association would enjoy your company and want to invite you to join us for some good ol' fashion fun.  If you are interested in joining the MGA please check out our member page.  We hold tier based tournaments as well as open tier tournaments to keep people on their toe's.  All tiers are welcome to join the MGA.  We call ourselves Masters Golf Association for one reason, we are masters of integrity, as integrity is our #1 rule!  We also have a free weekly MGA (Open Tier) GiveAway tournament with a prize to the sole winner.  last week, one of my finest members walked away with a free G15 driver!  Here is the link to view the MGA.

http://wgt.com/clubs/masters_golf_association/default.aspx

Thanks again,

Yokosaki

MGA President

• Fedalo
    4 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 1:41 PM

I just sent a request and I hope i will be in as soon as possible

cheers and thanks for the invitation.

• droys3
    28 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 5:12 PM

im lookin for a country club to join. im a 68 handicaper at the pro tier. anyone got any openings?

thanks,

droys3

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 5:14 PM

It's in the WGT mail my friend!  Welcome to the MGA and I hope to get a round in some time soon.  I know you will enjoy what you find in the clubhouse and if you have any questions get with me or one of the moderators and we will help you out.

Best of luck,

Yokosaki

MGA President

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 5:17 PM

Droys3,

I would gladly accept a request from you if you are interested.

Here is the link to the site:

http://wgt.com/clubs/masters_golf_association/default.aspx

Yokosaki

MGA President

• droys3
    28 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 5:19 PM

thanks yokosaki. you rock.

droys3

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 5:25 PM

Thats what they say.. haha

All jokes aside, It would be a pleasure to have you on the team.  Just need to accept the friend invite so I can message you with the information.

• droys3
    28 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 5:27 PM

okay. just accepted it. so how do i get out of the country club im in right now. ( the country club im in right now is very boring)

thanks,

droys3

• PAGES
RSS